SaltCritters.com

deezreef

deezreef

this is my 10g flatback hex. _it's been up and running for 2 years now. _i have many sps, clams, a few lps and various soft corals. _just wondering what you guys think of it...

10gcloseup.jpg

10gfull.jpg

to answer all your questions... i shop at aquatic w. and octopus garden. _octopus really hasn't been getting too much in lately so i've been mainly trading and going to aquatic. _the sups i use on my tank are b-ionic 2 part...twice a week and water changes every 2 weeks or when the algae starts to pick up. _i pulled out the blue tang in the pic and replaced him with a randalls goby. _i also have a pair of a. occellaris, one black, one normal. _the other stuff in the tank include: _

-2 baby t. maximas

-1 small t. deresa.

-montipora.

-acropora (various)

-blastomussa (both wellsi and merleti)

-stylofora(birdsnest)

-euphyllia

-caulastrea

-turbinaria(reniformis and peltata)

-briareum(stars, growing like a weed)

-sarcophyton

-xenia

-pink tree

-ricordea

-other mushrooms

-pistol shrimp, randall's goby pair

-2 peppermint shrimp

-trochus snails(superfast)and astrea

-red and blue legged hermits

Very nice tank.  I'm impressed with all the sps corals .. hoping I can do the same in my 10g tank with 2x32 w CSL lights

My Alife 7

Lowenbrau,

He mentioned it's been running for two years. It looks like it's been set up for two months... it looks so nice and clean!

SLOreefer

do you use supplements or are you just doing water changes? im sure you add calcium but anyting else? some specs on the tank would be cool so we can all get an idea of your setup...

that is sweet. what shop do you go to in san diego? i usually go to octopuss' garden as well as aquatic warehouse, but i like the service at octopuss' better.

i use a minijet 600 for movement.  it's blasts my xenia, but they don't seem to mind though.  all the movement towards my sps is indirect.  

second2n0ne

N I C E  J O B ! !   Another fellow San Diegan representin'!!  Let's trade some frags as soon as my tank matures!!

Archived