Top Shelf Aquatics

More update pics...

Kryptonite123

Kryptonite123

It hasn't been that long since my last update post on my 15g but it is constantly changing. Here is a new pic.

Dcp_0935sized.jpg

My, what a big brain you have...

Looks good.  It's looking pretty colorful.  What's the coral on the top-left?

Ouch, Gonipora?!? Good luck, you'll need it! :confused:

(Edited by fish04 at 2:04 pm on May 14, 2002)

Kryptonite123

Nope, alveopora.  It is still hard to keep but much easier than Geniopora.  I would never choose Geniopora but I thought the Alveopora was beautiful so I would give it a shot.  Here is a close up of it.

Dcp_0910sized2.jpg

Beautiful huh!  Had to try it, got a really good deal on it.  As you can see... so far, so good on the Alveopora.

Thanks everybody!

and now theres a great biasness against goniopora.....

theres nothig wrong with it. some goniopora have proven very hardy in some tanks and produceing many heads. most fail and die. perhaps this situation is the exeption.....

according to sprung, Corals: A Quick Referance Guid chapter 1, page 36-37 several species of goniopora are pretty hardy, givin 8's on a scale of 1 to 10 10 being most hardy and 1 being least hardy. that compares with the buble coral and many other species commonly kept.

Kryptonite123

And Mr. Spam, don't take everything so personal.  There is no bias against geniopora.  Don't be so negative towards people's comments.  They aren't hurting anyone.  I work at my lfs and I am just speaking from mine and others experiences.  Thanks Mr. Spam.  

Have a nice day everyone!!

oh i'm not directing any thign at any one. i'm sorry if some one felt that way. i'm not purposly trying to cause any harm or arguments.

Archived