SaltCritters.com

The Evil Nano Cube of Death

RayWhisperer

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It quiets it down considerably, but not enough. I have way too many fans in that canopy! I'm just glad I didn't set the tank up in the bedroom or living room.

Hey Whisper Maybe you could mount that .50 cal to the front of the Train and let it run right through your Evil tank of Death. Would that be a Wepon of Mass distruction. Just a thought

Would that be a Weapon of Mass destruction.

Fixed it for ya...

I heard I could be JAILED in the state of Florida for that! No thanks!

Just for an update, I had a problem with monti eating nudis. It would seem I have eliminated them. Only time will tell. I have also found several flatworms, of course, the bad kind. So, that seems like my next battle.

Flat worm battle is progressing nicely. I figure I've killed about half of the existing population using one treatment of Flatworm Exit. Not my favorite thing, using chemicals, but I want this taken care of.

I just got my second order from http://www.madfragsonline.com/

Great stuff folks, my tank is pretty stuffed with SPS frags. I'll update later in the week with a FTS. Some close ups will be posted in my thread in the Members Aquariums forums.

• 7 months later...
RayWhisperer

LOL! Thank you.

It's about to get re-vamped. I've had issues with Acro flat worms, and finally beat them. I just switched bulbs to a 20,000k Coralife, and switched salt from Tropic Marin to Reef Crystals. My SPS didn't seem to like all the recent activity and switches. I've lost most of my colonies to RTN.

So, I'm adding a sump(yes, I'll take some pics for you), trying a new calcium reactor, and adding a protein skimmer. I figure I'll be back, better than ever, in another month or two.

RayWhisperer

Eh, it's no biggie. I was wondering how I could add a sump and change some things around without suffering any loss. I don't have to worry about that now.

Archived