Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

[CUSTOM] NanoClown

NanoClown

bluetank4.jpg

(sorry for the crappy cell phone pic)

THE TANK

Custom built 13.5 gallon total volume tank.

L-12in side to side

W-16in front to back

H-16in top to bottom

10.6 gallon display

2.9 gallon built in filter/ soon to be fuge-sump

FUGE/SUMP

built in no other tank added

PLUMBING

use of 2-1/2' flare on a 1/2' Y on the return pump

might change to Hydor Flo

LIGHTING

Use of a 150 DE or 70 DE 10k and atinics

POWERHEADS AND HANG ON BACK FILTERS

Maxi-Jet 900 on return pump (might change)

no HOB

AUTO TOP-OFF/THERMOMETERS/HEATERS

manual top off

Coralife digital thermometer

aquaclear 10 heater

OCTOBER FTS

bluetank4.jpg

NOVEMBER FTS

HPIM1041.jpg

shao-lin nano

It doesn't look like the slits for our overflow will handle too much flow.

Sweet looking tank though.

Interesting idea with the extra depth.

so im deciding that this tank is becomeing a pain to because i dont have money for the equiptment need so i think that i cant get anything done untill Xmas. i am only a 14 year old that now owes my mom $150 on a celly bill and i barely have $10 to my name! lol. i am very tired of lookinq at a empty tank. i am probably not going to have any process with this tank untill January so by then the contest would be over and i would barely have my tank in a cycle so look for a thread on it then.

Why don’t you just get a small piece of LR and let it cycle for awhile with the Maxi-Jet providing flow? My LR is just 3lbs and cost me $15. When you get some more money, you could add 10lbs of dry sand. Just my 2¢.

i need all of the locline and pvc still, nowhere around here has it, and the maxi 900 that was given to me wont kick on for anything so i would need. dont have a light yet basicaly all i have is a heater and a broken MJ900, i have some LR i can take out of my 5 gallon but im not shure yet i think im going to just wait. but thanks for the advise

GUESS WHAT!! YAY! i happend to be walking home from school and i was crossing the street and say what appeared to be MULA! lol it was 2 20s folded almost to the point that it looked like garbage! LOL so now i went out and bought mee a MaxiJet 900 localy for $26 yess it was a ripoff. i also got the bulkhead i needed, i am doing a water test as i type! im so happy!

GUESS WHAT!! YAY! i happend to be walking home from school and i was crossing the street and say what appeared to be MULA! lol it was 2 20s folded almost to the point that it looked like garbage! LOL so now i went out and bought mee a MaxiJet 900 localy for $26 yess it was a ripoff. i also got the bulkhead i needed, i am doing a water test as i type! im so happy!

lucky day

i know! AquaKevem, by the way im diggin the 15+15! im very happy but the pump puts out just and even amount of flow, almost to much flow in the slits like like shao-lin nano said it would do, but its ok i just have to get a ATO thats all

1/2 in peices

1 loc-line 1/2'' ball socket x MPT connector

1 loc-line 1/2'' ball socket Y

2 loc-line 1/2'' x 1.25'' Flare Nozzle

thats it its expensive out here! $4.50 a piece so i held off

havent looked there! thanks aquakevem! i will double check and see if i can use 3/4 thanks

no problem, you can get a pack of 4 for the same price of 1 at modularhose.com

i know its just that my mother doent want me to use her credit cards! lol so i think im going to have to just ask my sister if she can order it for me! i get on average 2-4 pieces for the price of 1! YES! i just checked and the FPT hole is 3/4 so does that mean i need 3/4 loc line? if so what do you have?

1 3/4" NPT Connector

1 3/4" Y

1 3/4" Round Nozzle

1 foot of 3/4" loc-line

you can have it for free if you want, just pay for shipping

location? i am in hayward CA 94544 ill pay for priority but ill have to send u a money order. is that ok?

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

location? i am in hayward CA 94544 ill pay for priority but ill have to send u a money order. is that ok?

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!

happy to help another nano reefer B)

pm sent

well i have my 6-8 LBS LR left over from my 5 gallons crash that survived, imy paraneters are

amonia-0ppm

nitrite-0ppm

nitrate-5-10ppm

can i start to put in Livestock?

i really need to put in my corals that survived the crash. mostly zoas and kenyan trees and shrooms, i also have a domino that needs a place to go.

note

that 3-4 Lbs have been in for 2 weeks and the other 3-4 lbs have been in for 2 days

note 2

i may want to add a couple more LBS will this affect anything?

note 2

i may want to add a couple more LBS will this affect anything?

When you get the new rock just put it in a bucket with a pump and let it cure for sure before you stick it in you contest tank.

UPDATE

i tested again today and my parameters are

ammonia- 0ppm

nitrite- 0ppm

nitrate- 5ishppm

i moved the refugees from my 5g's crash over to here. so i have some zoos, GSP (but doesnt look to good), a lone shroomie, and 5 hermits, 1 tongan turbo

well i tested again today

ammonia- 0ppm

nitirte- 0ppm

nitrate- 5ppm

so i went to the LFS to get some

FRAGS!

i got a 2 headed but really 4 (other two have a slight chance but might not make it) for $30

and a leather for $10

All is good and everyone if happy under the 36w of PC i have. in a couple of weeks i will be getting a 70w halide os then well see what i can put in.

Archived