Cultivated Reef

[Stock] Asin

Asin

So, I finally got a pair of Green Banded Gobies. Babies even! I put them in the tank and guess who starts messing with them? Yup, the six line. :angry: So, now I have to take all the rock out and take that bastard out, there's no way I'm giving him the chance to kill my gobies, took me two months to get them.

I'm going to move him to my other tank and put the baby true perc I have in this tank.

See ya guys in a bit. I'll post pics when I'm done.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, all is good now. I took all the rock out and finally got the six line. Moved him over to the NC12 and moved the baby true perc over to this tank. My gobies are awesome and were exploring the tank all of last night.

This morning I found the true perc really close to the frogspawn, hopefully he hosts fingerscrossed , the 2 gobies were perched on my rock that has the large ric on it.

I will try to get some pics of the perc and the gobies tonight and post them. I'll also be adding some frags.

Peace,

Iz

Dude! DOPE PRBG's!!!!

Where did you get them???? I never see Gobe Bryant since i put him in the 200G. :(

I want a pair for my 29 for X-Mas!

D

Dude! DOPE PRBG's!!!!

Where did you get them???? I never see Gobe Bryant since i put him in the 200G. :(

I want a pair for my 29 for X-Mas!

D

Uhm... these particular ones are Cuban BG's, thank you.

My dawg over at Pacific Reef got them for me! I already have another pair on order!

You probably haven't seen yours cuz he probably sprained a fin. Muwahahaha

Dane, hook me up some OG rics like you sold Iz! :D

Uhm... yeah, that was a LE Iz ric. Thank you.

Iz: You know you like that Franchise Record he just dropped! (30 pts. in 1 quarter, 9/9 FG 10/10 FT) Hate the game, not the player! But, good one! :)

What's the matter, even with your boy Farmar on the tear, you're still hating huh? shhhh. frag pack price just went up! :) jus playin.

Matt: I'll see what I can do. Those ARE pretty LE.

D

Iz: You know you like that Franchise Record he just dropped! (30 pts. in 1 quarter, 9/9 FG 10/10 FT) Hate the game, not the player! But, good one! :)

What's the matter, even with your boy Farmar on the tear, you're still hating huh? shhhh. frag pack price just went up! :) jus playin.

Matt: I'll see what I can do. Those ARE pretty LE.

D

Who were they playing?

#1 in the Western Conference baby!!!! (Utah)

D

Impressive. Stop hijacking my thread.

Don't you love my tank? Is my LE LPS FP ready, yet?

Impressive. Stop hijacking my thread.

Don't you love my tank? Is my LE LPS FP ready, yet?

HAHA! LOL

It's ready for you, just lemme know if you want me to ship, or if you wanna meet up.

Tank looks friggin INSANE!

D

UPDATE:

Added a few frags from the Island of Dane and a few pics of the tank.

Thanks and enjoy Mountain Dew.

Frag_28.jpg

Frag_29.jpg

Tank_1211A.jpg

Tank_1211B.jpg

Tank_1211C.jpg

Pics didn't come out that great, but oh well!

D, I'll let you know about the pack. Maybe we'll meet up at Tong's.

-Iz

Damn, it's really coming up nicely, Iz. So what's next? :D

P.S. Sell me some nice corals when you're all done with it! :P

Thanks bro! Shhhh, you know we don't sell, I'll hook you up.

Yes very nice...

Good luck

Izzue

Thanks, Izzue

wheres the baby perc? Awesome gobies, btw!

Thanks. Baby perc is on the third pic of the latest update. Its the FTS, you can see him on the top left. I'll get a better pic of him, though.

-Iz

mybuickskill6979

yo asin the tank is coming along very well. you still running the 40w? the tank looks sweet! so what time do you leave for work and whats your address lol, i promise i'll only take a frag or two lol!! j/k but yo for sure the tanks is off the heezy!

yo asin the tank is coming along very well. you still running the 40w? the tank looks sweet! so what time do you leave for work and whats your address lol, i promise i'll only take a frag or two lol!! j/k but yo for sure the tanks is off the heezy!

Whatadew, nephew!

Yeah, man, still running the 40weezy, I'm stuck with that baby until the contest is over, then I'm switching over to a SunPod. Thanks for the kind words, just trying my best to keep up with the other contestants, they're pretty tough. I'm also working on a prop tank, so I'll have some frags for ya soon! B)

mybuickskill6979

SWEET!! i got the list made on DFS (drfoster and smith) im gonna picjk things off one at a time lol. im thinking 2 months and i should have a tank up in here lol!! im thinking a 10er with like a 65 watt PCF an 1 10k one actinic. for the lighting lol im kind of like which one hehe!! i'm thinking it may be to much but i can always raise it up you know. im getting a lux meter too lol!!

Archived