Cultivated Reef

[Stock] Asin

Asin

Your photo skillz SUCK! haha, totally kidding homie! :lol:

The full tank FTS looks awesome. You have a lot of colors going on and it looks great. Iet's see them sweet rics from Dane up in there. I should loan you out a frag to use for the contest, lol!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be putting in Dane's ric tonight! Its freakin beautiful! Still trying to figure out were else to put stuff. I need more Superglue Gel.

I'll have an update tonight, stay tuned mutha's!

Now now Iz, you aren't running into my problem I have of running out of space to put things, are you? ;)

No way, kid! I just can't decide where to put the frags. I think I'm going to put all the blastos together. Make a cute girlie blasto corner, just for you! LOL

Make no mistake about it, I have space for stuff, it's just in the back BEHIND my branch rock, you know where you can't see it and stuff. :rant:

Uhm, somebody failed Aquascape class.

Dang, that ric was not very happy that I moved it. It didn't open up, so I couldn't get a pic. Hopefully today when I get home, it will be nice and puffed up. Then I'll update.

Peace mutha's!

Totally one of my favorite tanks! i just dont like the button polys positioned at the top, i think they should be mid-to bottom!

I know, but when I got them, they seemed to be reaching, so I put them on top to see if that settles them down. They won't be there for long.

Thanks for the compliment!

haha, yeah. I'll need to stock a 30g soon after all. ;):P

What the hell are you talking about? and why are you hijacking my thread with your 30G illusions?

Thanks, andre!

Man, the right side of your tank has REALLY nice Coraline coverage!!!! ;)

D

Oh, yeah, that's LE rock from the Island of Dane in the far east. Its very beautiful rock. I might need so more. ;)

UPDATE:

Added a few more frags. There's also a better shot of the Ric I added a few days ago and some tank shots to see progression.

Frag_25.jpg

Frag_26.jpg

Frag_27.jpg

Better shot of previous ric

DanesRic.jpg

A few tank shots:

post-10488-1165116023_thumb.jpg

post-10488-1165116044_thumb.jpg

post-10488-1165116061_thumb.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Go Bruins!!!

Small update:

Added more LR and added some frags, also re-scaped.

post-10488-1164508551_thumb.jpg

post-10488-1164508582_thumb.jpg

post-10488-1164508653_thumb.jpg

FTS

post-10488-1164508802_thumb.jpg

wow that is super. reminds me of "candy cane lane"

Archived