Innovative Marine Aquariums

-> Official Contest Entry Thread - MUST READ

adinsxq

As listed in contest rule #2, each tank entry must be accompanied by a picture of your tank with a specific item to prove it wasn't started early.

So here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for - time to make a nano-salad. Photograph your tank holding a vegetable. Any vegetable. Carrots, rutabagas, celery, artichokes, whatever strikes your fancy.

Post your image in this thread so we know who's participating (and you won't have to worry about accidentally deleting it).

Here's a slightly over-the-top example of what you need to do:

my mother says fresh vegetables are always recommended over frozen.

Orange Crush
Originally posted by Rick J G

5klk0p

Does beer count as a vegetable?

no, but feel free to photograph your tank bits with a carrot :D. Doesn't need to be together if you've got it all apart. Or just do it once you've got it all back together.

uhh.. I hope this works for me :D

nc6.jpg

Sorry for the bad quality, phone.cam

A mini Mr. Potato head I frankensteined together at my ex's house, and empty bottle of AFTERSHOCK, and this month's Maxim magazine.

I originally had 1/2 of a watermelon in there, but my battery died on my digicam and my family got hungry :happy:

If you guys want a diff. pic, just holler!

Orange Crush

darkspyda: the required image is a vegetable. Mr. Potato head doesn't quite count, sorry.

rule2.jpg

OPEN

I better post this before I forget.

Don’t have any carrots in the house,

but it’s apricot season round these parts.

Captain Money & the Golden Girl rule!!!

This was really tough. I'm a college student so it took some real searching. I found a lot of things in the fridge that used to be vegetables, but for your sake and mine I settled on this:

13729conteststart-med.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Recommended Discussions