Innovative Marine Aquariums

102w DX Second Edition

ccjung

Hey Josh...

Its currently bittersweet.. On friday i had an associate pick up some DX canopys from JBJ thinking they would be Second Edition..

They arent. Im going to go to JBJ tomorrow and ask them in person (when they can see what I'm talking about ) and if the public should expect a Second Edition hood or not..

Currently myself and larnie (first Second Gen DX customer) are the only ones with this new version of the Canopy.. Lets hope that it wasnt a fluke..

On the Jalli Actinic Front, I called Jalli today, and they are discontinuing the 24w Jalli Actinic in favor of a 27w Actinic Blue (not the violet)..

Regardless of these setbacks, I will push forward..

Chris

ps. Josh- Looks like I may be releasing a x.28 after all

pps - Joe Mac and others I have talked to, I will try to secure some inventory of the "Second" edition if possible..

i have to wait for the SE hoods to come out, but after that, it would be a 3.24 + 3 T5s. So Im guesstimating a DIY kit in the Second Edition will run around 150 (3.24 + 3 T5 Daylights) Actinics are about 5.95 more per bulb..

EDIT: The hoods are sold separately, but will include a core charge for the return of your First/Second Edition Hood

Thanks

Chris

Archived