ReefCleaners.org

JBJ Nanocube DX - Second Edition

ccjung

Hahaha... It figures that a software engineer has to think/talk/act like this is software...

JBJ has already released a second edition of the JBJ nanocube DX.

This features a 1 piece splashguard from front to back, which is clear (can you say FUGE light boys and girls?)

Also, the splashguard has been revised, a bulkhead removed, and a rubber gasket has been added..

This is pretty exciting to me because there are lots of prospects for the future of this new version...

Is there anything on the box saying a revision number or any way we can tell it has the new shield short of them ripping the box open to check? Have they already started shipping the new revision hood?

Anywhere you know that has the new ones in stock Chris;) ? Thanks, I just bought my cube and haven't even used it yet, but its worth returning it and losing the shipping costs to have them send me a new one to have that shield for the fuge and also protect from moisture when I retro my 70 watt halide into it...

No,

I had to ask and explain myself to Manny (JBJ) for him to know what I was referring to.. I have put in an order for a bunch of these hoods..

I should know by the end of today..

Chris

Note: The jury will be out on whether this design revision has any change on the cooling characteristics of the cube. I will be testing today while waiting for the MH to come in..

Archived