Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

not a nano, but what the heck...

2muchreef4u

It's kind of cool how he arranged the chairs to make the tank the focal point of the room... however some big @ss plasma TVs would have been a heck of a lot cheaper!

Can you imagine how much the monthly maintenance costs must be... not to mention power bills! I bet this guy makes my yearly salary in one day. This is why one of these days I am going to find a winning lottery ticket on the street (I am too cheap to play).

2muchreef4u
Originally posted by revance

It's kind of cool how he arranged the chairs to make the tank the focal point of the room... however some big @ss plasma TVs would have been a heck of a lot cheaper!

actually if you take a look at this next picture, he does have a plasma (or seems to be a plasma) next to the tank! notice over to the left a mirror reflecting both the tank and plasma:P or is that another part of the room? hard to tell... anyway whovever owns this has got some major moolah$$$

PLASMA.jpg

2muchreef4u

here's a better pic. i guess it's a matte white screen with an lcd projector hung from the ceiling-not a plasma.....i'm pretty sure i'm correct, that's what i do for a living;)

IMG_0987.jpg

• 1 month later...

That is the coolest most unbelieveable chill room I have ever seen. I have got to say that when I have the money I am going to do the exact same thing. I can just see me sitting in the leather chair smoking an Opus from my buit in humidor, and enjoying a nice Napoleon cognac while stareing at the tank, and listening to some great music.

No kidding, that is one kick a$$ room. I can see my self doing the same thing. Relaxing smoking a Thompson cigar and just going googoogaagaa.

hey whats this some fellow cigar aficionados?

that is EXACTLY what i was thinkin but mine was smokin a nice fat cohiba with some courvosier. and...................a big butt striipper dancing to some lil jon....YAyyeaahhhHHH

LoLthis dude should be on cribs

Archived