Coral Vue Hydros

Fuge On Minbow

ninhsavestheday

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefer_Buddha

duno the size of the minibow, might be a bit big. I was designing a micro fuge for minibow owners if interested. For that size fuge you should have around 140gph

Reefer_Buddha

Yep cats outta the bag now. Heres a look at my latest creation the nano fuge. For all you minibowers. I put a 75w jager heater on it for some perspective and the pipe fitting in it is for 3/4" connection. If youre interested in having one let me know ill give ya fair prices and i do good quality acrylic.

I saw those at PremiumAquatics as well..cept their sold out of those at the moment.. How is that running for you caja?

Im wanting a fuge on My 5.5gal..

For me it was the only option so I paid. Not the build it myself type. Will, it's been running for a couple weeks now and so far it's fine. Starting to get gunk on the sides, so it's time to toss in some snails.

Reefer_Buddha

sorry i cleared out my pm box should be ok now. For that one you could probably use a micro jet around 100gph. maybe an aquaglobe also. You dont need a lota flow in a fuge that small

ninhsavestheday

thanks reefer for telling me about the lights at pep boys. i went there today and got myself one. DYI FUGE LIGHT FOR UNDER 20 BUCKS! i hope this works for the fuge.

Reefer_Buddha

no prob ninh, i got 2 of em when i was there :). Here's a pic of the finished fuge. Just need some down pipes and its a done deal. Anyone else interested in these fuges drop me a pm.

ninhsavestheday

reefer: i cant pm you cus your pm is full. delete your sent message too! i was wondering why my box kept getting full until i found out the sent ones are saved too. but anyways, did you get my pm yesterday?

Archived