Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Awesome Neon Green Toadstool Leathers

iluvfishies01

iluvfishies01

My roommate has a few neon green toadstool leathers that he kept after getting out of the hobby and he has them up for sale. They're by far the brightest thing in my tank, and they are extremely hardy. The more nutrient rich the water, the faster they seem to grow! Small pieces usually double in size in about a month to a month in a half. Asking $35 a piece. Located in So Cal, 90064. Here is a pic...

post-11183-1149147456_thumb.jpg

Man if I had a tank up and running I would take one in a instant, to bad tho. Nice corals, I am sure they will sell fast.

iluvfishies01

Lots of interest, just hope ppl decide to show up :). Still have some more available. I will only consider shipping ppl are interested in a few.

ok, I guess I can understand that. i wouldn't have room for more than one tho cuz my toadstool is pretty huge....thanks anyway.

ScottKelly911

I live nearby in 90066, I'd love one, can you PM me your name and number, I can come by tomorrow night or sometime over the weekend to pick one up. Those are beautiful!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in one, but I wouoldn't be able to pick it up immediately. I live in Irvine, but I have a sister in LA and I visit her periodically...would you be able to hold one for me provided that I pay for it now?

I would love one, but I don't live anywhere near CA. If you would think about shipping one (that's really all I have room for in my tank now) I live in Nashville (37203) and would really appreciate it. Send me a PM with the details if you could.

Also, I can't really get an idea of how big they are. Could you give us a size description?

Archived