Top Shelf Aquatics

alien eye zoos for sale!

yoshiod9

$15 per polyp!!

hey guys, these are my pride and joy! these are the true alien eye zoanthids that you've probably seen in my avatar or perhaps on RC or somewhere. they are also seen here at Whodah's ZoAid site. http://www.zoaid.com/index.php?module=pnGa...m&g2_itemId=128

and here are my shoddy pictures.

lights on with 96w of 50/50pc

alieneyeslightson.jpg

lights off with camera flash

alieneyeslightsoffwithflash.jpg

more of a full tank with flash

alieneyefullflash.jpg

anyway, i've been getting ridiculous amounts of emails and pms from frags.org and stuff so i decided to frag this colony out. the going price is $15 per polyp. if you don't like the price, please don't give me crap...cuz i won't care what you say. these are hard as heck to come by and if you find someone selling them, they'll likely be much more than $15 per polyp.

i will only be fragging out 50 polyps or so, so get them before they're gone for another year or two!

EDIT: as always, i'm not a fish store so i can't guarantee live arrival but will do everything in my power to make things right if they don't arrive alive. depending on how you choose to have them shipped will be an important decision. i can and will ship via thermos or any method you prefer. i like using a thermos and usps express with tracking and insurance. thermos cost and shipping cost will be actual costs.

EDIT #2: better pics

here is the colony from top down with camera flash and a coralife 20w 50/50 bulb on.

alieneye20w5050lighton.jpg

from the front of the eclipse12 with the flash and the 20w 50/50 bulb.

alieneyeflashand20w5050.jpg

top down with just flash (by far the best pic!)

alieneyetopdownflash.jpg

from the front with the 96w 50/50 on. still washed out but you can slightly make out the yellowish green mouths

alieneye5050.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course i'm shipping! i'll set the minimum at two polyps (and even at that number i'm thinking i'll have problems!).

These are the ones in your avitar? Are you shipping?

these are not the exact ones from my avatar...those ones actually died off the last time i tried to frag them(with the exception of one lonesome polyp). these are, to my eyes, the exact same as the ones i used to own.

-danny

ill get in line for 2 polps, what is the shipped price to 66621 if i send you a thermos haha... sorry they are damn expensive at that price....

SECONDLY, can you pls try and get a better pic?

also from the link that you provided, are they more like the ones posted on:

05/28/2005

OR

07/21/2004

color-wise, they're much more like the 7/21 picture but i know that under 20k lighting they will turn a deep blue color (as that's what my original alien eyes did).

i'll go try to get some better pictures for you right now. it's just really hard to do because the flash washes out the color unless i take a picture from farther away (in which case you can't see the zoos clearly!). let me fiddle with the camera for a bit and i'll see what i can do!

-danny

also, sending me a thermos is going to cost you more than it would if you just sent me the money to buy a thermos and ship the zoos. lol.

cost to ship a 4lb package to 66621 via usps express would cost $25.50.

pics to come.

hey man ill take a couple polyps as stated previously, but ya either way hold onto a few for me...and will you ship to me? ha ha im sure it will be overnight since i live like 10 miles from you

are you serious, eric? lol. i'm going to refuse to ship them to you...seriously.

i can hold a couple out for you, for sure, though. lmk when you wanna meet up, man! i've got spring break coming up next week.

only 15 polyps left to be fragged out. if you don't want to wait another year for these guys, buy them now. :) have a great night.

Those guys are so pretty.

Still got any of the reds? :flower:

How much is shipping to 33028? Let me know, will paypal tomorrow if shipping isn't too much... Will they be shipped in stirofoam containers?

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

Those guys are so pretty.

Still got any of the reds? :flower:

hey flo, i do have some of the true reds (which, by the way, are called 'armor of god'...don't ask...i didn't make up the name!) but i'm still waiting for them to get to a size where i can frag them! lol. btw, they sell for $35 a polyp! crazy, huh? check out www.newalameda.com and click on 'steve's finest' and scroll down and you'll see them. freaking nuts.

How much is shipping to 33028? Let me know, will paypal tomorrow if shipping isn't too much... Will they be shipped in stirofoam containers?

-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

shipping to hollywood, fl will be $35.50 including a thermos and overnight shipping via usps. how many polyps are you looking for?

Man, that guy is nuts on his pricing! $130 a head for a pink Blasto wellsi?! Heh

I like the watermelon the best...and it's "cheaper" than the pink, hehe. :)

The ones in your avatar look a lot better than the real pics....Did you touch up the avatar pic at all?

If you look at www.zoaid.com you will see the picutres he has are under a lower K rating. The avatar is what happens when you put these under 20,000 K MHs.

If you look at www.zoaid.com you will see the picutres he has are under a lower K rating. The avatar is what happens when you put these under 20,000 K MHs.

exactly. i have the ones i'm selling under 96w of 50/50 pc... put these suckers under 20k for a little bit and they get a really nice blue coloration to them!

JUST A REMINDER THAT THESE ARE ALL SOLD!! WITH ANY LUCK, I WILL HAVE MORE TO SELL IN A FEW MONTHS OR SO. SO STOP PM'ING ME! ;):P

-danny

I'd recommend changing the OP. :flower:

Wow, you sold 50 polyps at $15 each? You are ROLLIN' in the dough! :bling::bowdown::lol:

Archived