Top Shelf Aquatics

For sale in Philadelphia

Nuhtty

Update:

The NC12 and 30" stand are no longer available.

Here is what IS still for sale:

Custom 10g tank (from www.wetdryfilter.com) with 1/4" thick glass. Built in 1" corner overflow with stockman standpipe. 1/2" return bulkhead. (3) additional holes for a closed loop. Again, this is 1/4" thick glass...NOT your typical AGA 10g! I have plugs in those holes currently but they can be removed to add plumbing for the CL.

Custom modified stand: 25" long with a table top added to hold the 10g. This allows more space underneath for a sump. Open back for wires, plumbing. Painted high gloss black with an undercoat to protect from any water damage. Extremely sturdy. Stand is also 31" tall for easier viewing. Inside ground space is 9.5" x 20.5". Approx 13" front to back.

Custom canopy. canopy is 6" tall to accomodate lighting. Inside the hood is a 150w DE HQI retrofit from www.illuming.com with a BRAND NEW 14K Phoenix bulb. Remote ballast. Only lit to takes pictures. All mounted with UV glass shield. Holes cut into the canopy to allow air to escape.

(2) 80mm fans with temperature probe are included but are not yet mounted in the hood.

Both the overflow and return pipes have ball valves on them to control water flow.

This tank is CLEAN without scratches.

I will include all of the locline for inside the tank as well as the appropriate lengths of NEW 1" overflow flex PVC and NEW 1/2" black vinyl tubing.

I can take more pictures of the canopy as well.

PICS:

Tank alone without canopy

10g_1_Medium_.JPG

Tank lit up, next to NC12 for size comparion

2_Tanks_3_Medium_.JPG

Top down back of tank

10g_2_Medium_.JPG

Back of tank from side...shows stockman pipe. SILENT!!

10g_3_Medium_.JPG

Showing light on the bottom glass (14K 150w DE Phoenix)

10g_4_Medium_.JPG

Tank lit up

10g_5_Medium_.JPG

Here is ALL you need to get this running:

1. Sump (5.5g tank should do)

2. Return pump

THATS IT!

Just to give you an idea...here are the prices PAID for all of this equipment:

Tank: $225.00

Stand/Canopy: $85.00

MH Light: $205.00

Plumbing Parts: $50.00

Fans: $40.00

PAID over $605.00 for all of this.

Sell all for only $325.00.

I will dig around and see what else I can throw in.

ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.

Possible partial trade for 48" VHO retrofits, external return pumps.

This would be a sweet little setup for clams or SPS. Ever wanted a small SPS setup but don't want the heat issues of a modded nanocube?

The canopy is open and large enough to add moonlights or even 24w PC lights if you choose.

Bump

I've had several offers to part out. I can get more money doing this but would hate to see this setup be broken up...its a great setup.

BTW...the 10g canopy is modified to fit a Coralife Quad 4x96w fixture. SO, if you DONT want the MH I can sell it without that and you can just slide the Quad fixture in there...it sits right on the wooden slats and has plenty of room above it for the fans.

$300.00 takes it all

Still available.

I can meet half way within reasonable distance from Philadelphia.

I am off all weekend.

Why don't you just part it out? If you decided to part it out, do you think you can get your MH socket and reflector and UV glass? I don't need a ballast nor bulb.

$60 shipped.

I'm in no real rush to sell. I can put it in storage if necessary.

And to be honest, I dont feel like taking the time to ship each piece individually nor do I want to break it up. Easier to sell everything at one time.

I'm in no real rush to sell. I can put it in storage if necessary.

And to be honest, I dont feel like taking the time to ship each piece individually nor do I want to break it up. Easier to sell everything at one time.

MAN! thats a NICE tank! lol, if only i had more money............ide easily pay $450 for that. but alas, ive started my 10g FOWLR, lol, no hood. just a glass top, lol

MAN! thats a NICE tank! lol, if only i had more money............ide easily pay $450 for that. but alas, ive started my 10g FOWLR, lol, no hood. just a glass top, lol

Thanks for the bump nanogal.

Part of the reason I want to sell it as a full set is because it is so nice.

I am actually considering keeping it and plumbing it into my 90g FOWLR. Using it as a clam tank.

how soon are you trying to get rid of it and what part of philly?

Zip 19125 - just off I-95 where the new high rise condos are going up.

I am in no rush to sell this which is why I would like to hold out for a buyer for the entire setup rather than part out. That and the fact that its a nice setup and I think someone can really do a lot with it.

If you are interested you can come see it.

I can take as many pics as you like and email them to you as well.

The price I am asking would cover the lights (which are new - $205.00), the fans (which are new - $40.00 ish) and the plumbing (most of which is new).

So really you are getting the stand, canopy and tank for free (all of which are used).

Feel free to ask questions or PM me with picture requests.

Well, get back to me if it doesn't sell as a whole. Online classifieds are full of...

cereal_flakes_172x189.jpg

Archived