Coral Vue Hydros

Tigahboy's Reef 2005

Tigahboy

Nice! What model of Euro-Reef did you get? I just got a CS6-1 for Christmas, and boooy is it awesome, I just wish the collection cup could be removed a little easier, lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're crazy, Vic. haha. CS6-1 is rated for 100g and your pump is CRAZY intense. haha. I stuck w/ what was recommended on the descriptions of the models since folks said they were very accurate and even modest in their estimates. It's the ES5-3. Only like $8 more than the Aqua C Urchin Pro that I was initially gonna get.

lol Man...

It wasn't the box that caught my attention Tigah, it was the stool. My 9 year old daughter has one just like it!

10630Stool.jpg

I just hope that yours doesn't have the same message on the seat cover that her's does...

10630TigahPrincess.jpg

Originally posted by larnie

lol Man...

It wasn't the box that caught my attention Tigah, it was the stool. My 9 year old daughter has one just like it!

10630Stool.jpg  

I just hope that yours doesn't have the same message on the seat cover that her's does...

10630TigahPrincess.jpg

LOL :D

Tigah's probably says: "Gangsta!"

Hahaha...hey now! That stool belongs to my girlfriend!...i swear! and it's actually just slightly different...i'm sure it's made by the same company tho.

strawberry shortcake. so no princesses here. =P haha.

stool.jpg

and wait a sec here. this is the FIRST time you ever posted in my thread and it's to point out a pink stool?! LOL. too funny.

Yeah...EuroReef ES5-3 - one of the best on the market (but I still like Aqua C's too!)

Damn this sucker is HUGE! I don't know how that's gonna fit in my sump. haha.

es53.jpg

you get what you pay for w/those Euro-Reefs... i'm sure you won't be disappointed with that purchase. i've heard nothing but kick-ass comments about Euro-Reef's line of skimmers.

btw, is this going in ur 30g show or your new setup? is that even done yet?

Originally posted by EnFuego

did you get that because you were upgrading or because you thought that the AquaC wasnt doing a good enough job on your tank?

Purely for the upgrade. My new tank will be 67g plus a 20g sump...that's gonna end up being like 80g of system water I have to skim...so the aqua c wouldn't be able to keep up. I think the Aqua C Remora PRO could...but the EuroReef is just one of the best out there, so decided to get one.

But I was very happy w/ my Aqua C for my 30g. It worked great!

new set-up is gonna take a couple days longer now...so probably around January 19th...simply b/c I asked him to switch the black acrylic to the darker blue. hehe.

Man that box it came in looks huge dude. How many inches is that skimmer you got Tigah?

Hahaha, by the way my son sat on those seats that Tigah has.

Originally posted by Tigahboy

You're crazy, Vic.  haha.  CS6-1 is rated for 100g and your pump is CRAZY intense.  haha.  I stuck w/ what was recommended on the descriptions of the models since folks said they were very accurate and even modest in their estimates.  It's the ES5-3.  Only like $8 more than the Aqua C Urchin Pro that I was initially gonna get.

Haha, yeah. I'm just following in the footsteps of some guys on reefcentral (Bomber). I just hope it's not all a waste of money.

Smokin-Reefer

ahhhhhhhhhhh. awesome, and it came w/ the new union! 1/3 a twist, and that baby is off.

You make me so angry that I have to wait till tommorow to play with mine!

Originally posted by Cesar

Man that box it came in looks huge dude. How many inches is that skimmer you got Tigah?  

Hahaha, by the way my son sat on those seats that Tigah has.

24" tall supposedly. 9x9" footprint.

Smokin-Reefer

I think it's 25.2 with the cup on, atleast thats what someone else told me.

What else did you buy tigah?

on another note- ER should give me some money for all the "pushing" I've been doing....

LOL

Just a bunch of little things like chemipure, poly filter, cyclo-peeze...

I also ordered a Pan World to serve as a return pump. But it's on backorder so gotta wait.

Smokin-Reefer

yes, but what is above the chemi pure in the picture...that, i've never seen before...

and while I'm STILL playing this shiz out, My skimmer is in KC, which is 3 hours from me....maybe by the time i get up, it'll be here!

haha. you've never seen a thermometer before? just replacing the one I lost. I had one in my fuge/sump but lost it among the chaeto.

haha. i've never seen someone so excited about a skimmer. mine's still in the box untouched.

Man! This sucker is HUGE! like a giant bong or somethin.

Kinda sucks cuz I wanted to get a 24" tall stand like mine right now but it won't fit, so I gotta get a taller one now. =/

and how come this sucker doesn't come w/ instruction manuel?! I don't even know if this is set-up properly and where I'm supposed to use the lubricant they provided.

euroreef.jpg

Archived