SaltCritters.com

AQUADIRECT.COM

chieferich

chieferich

Just wanted to warn everyone to never buy from aquadirect.com

i purchased a pump from them over a month ago....they sent it to the wrong address and said they would re-send it. they never did and now will not respond to any mails...and the phone line is never "answered". now i am having my card dispute it.

take my advice, and never buy from them....

AQUADIRECT.COM...... booh!

:x :( :x :(

Originally posted by chieferich

sounds like cs (if you know the game)....lol. yes, really...stay away.

Fire in the hole. lol...:)

chieferich

thx modd...i had'nt realized there was a section for this sort of topic...cool!

(post was moved...i screwed up)

• 2 weeks later...
AMidnightSoul

I had this place in my Internet Explorer favorites for future reference, but I had a feeling they were iffy just based on how www.aqualink.com is set up (same company) so I was searching for feedback from previous customers. Now that I've seen this post & seen a few other negatives, I've deleted them from my favorites.

• 1 year later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Chieferich,

I wish I had read your post before I placed my order with them on Feb 6 ,2006. I have tried to call them over 10 times at different times of the day from work; nobody answers but an automated machine.

I have warned RC, Nano-Reef, and Nanotank.

I left them a message on the phone and they better call me back tommorrow or I'm going to dispute my credit card.

I ordered from 4 other LFS online from states that are much farther and they arrived two days ago, go figure?

This stupid place is just up in Washington thats so much closer than Florida, where my other orders were placed. I live in California SF bay area.

Man I should've just looked at the vendor feedback and I didn't...

Please be warned about Aquadirect, be weary when you don't see a number you can call or it's always busy. First clue that something is up.

Mike G

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Chieferich,

I can't even get them on the phone, dude help me out please. I called 253 531-0605 which is their number on my receipt, this goes into a automated voice system that claims all lines are busy, sales, orders, tech support.

Then I looked at the address from my receipt and called 411 and got this number 253 531-0603 oh which just gets a busy signal.

Please help !!! Where can I launch my complaint?? Should I first call my bank and reverse charges???

Thanks,

Mike G

call your card and tell them exactly what has happened, including the info about them you have found online. let them know your scared of further fraud. they will investigate and give you your money back within 10 days if the vendor will not respond.

it's actually very easy. if they won't talk to you, let your bank talk to them. *enter godfather theme song*

Archived