Innovative Marine Aquariums

Petco $1 a gallon sale: June 24th!

Miss Nano

I've been calling my local Petco every now and then to see when their sale is going to start so I can pick up some tanks.

They told me it starts on June 24th. I'm not sure if this applies to all stores, but figured I'd make a thread just in case.

If you're in need of a new tank, call your local store to find out if this date applies to them.

:)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My hook up at petco just literally called me 5 minutes ago to let me know of the sale; I rushed to N-R to let you all know but alas I was beat.

On a good note though, a 40B display and a 20L sump will be on my shopping list this weekend

nyknicks4412
My hook up at petco just literally called me 5 minutes ago to let me know of the sale; I rushed to N-R to let you all know but alas I was beat.

On a good note though, a 40B display and a 20L sump will be on my shopping list this weekend

So it starts this weekend or it starts now?

I believe it's a nationwide promotion for them. The tanks are already in-store but they can't announce the sale until Sunday.

turbofreak403
I believe it's a nationwide promotion for them. The tanks are already in-store but they can't announce the sale until Sunday.

hmmmm to LED my biocube or to build a 40b with a 20long sump.......

nyknicks4412
Did you see the thread title or OP?

I didn't know if it was nationwide or localized to certain petco's. The poster above mine made it seem like his started today....

Archived