Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Unofficial Walmart Pico Contest

streetsong

Contestants:

Please post one FTS (full tank shot) and one FES (full equipment shot) by April 30th.

Thread Guidelines:

The purpose of this thread is to allow contestants and other NR members to easily view the monthly progress of each tank. To keep this thread neat and tidy, please observe the following:

Contestants should post a total of 2 photos in this thread (one FTS and one FES). For organizational purposes, please post them together. The FTS should highlight the contents of your tank (aquascape, corals, inverts, etc.) and the FES should show all of your equipment including lighting, sump, etc. Remember, all of the original equipment that was included with your Tom's deco-kit must be visible in your FES.

Contestants must post a FES/FTS on the monthly thread every month in order to stay in the contest.

Do not post comments on this thread! Contestants will appreciate comments and feedback on their individual tank threads.

Do not post questions about the contest or this thread on this page. Instead, post on the main contest thread or send a pm to streetsong or gupebreedr.

I know we all look forward to viewing each others great ideas and creativity. Good luck to all!

DOH! Waited until the last minute and then I forgot to take pics and post. Just scraped the front and all the algae is free floating

FTS

th_IMG_20120501_074352.jpg

FES

th_IMG_20120501_074404.jpg

I guess it may just be too late, but I'll throw it in for chance's sake.

FES

6887748772_61335caca5.jpg

FTS

6796885880_0ebe34b63d.jpg

Maybe a grace period can save me....

Archived