Top Shelf Aquatics

Kidninja's 75G Mixed Reef LOTS OF PICTURES

kidninja

kidninjadark.jpg

So as many of you know, we never are satisfied with our first tank and always looking to upgrade! I believe that this 75g tank is my final upgrade UNTIL i move into a bigger house. Here are the various FTS of my previous tanks leading up to my 75g tank. Any and all comments appreciated. ENJOY =)

kidninjaftsl.jpg
kidninja410.jpg
kidninja515.jpg
kidninja62812.jpg

kidninja31613_zps46d65c25.jpg

kidninja424_zps6e53718c.jpg

• Tank: 75g Perfecto Reef Ready Tank
  • Stand: Standard wooden stand with upgraded support
  • Flow: 1 WP-40 and 1 mp10
  • PUMP: Eheim 1260
  • Lights: 2 AI Sol Blues
  • Skimmer: Reef Octopus 4" NWB110

So as my first saltwater tank, i had was a 10g aga
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg

Then moved to a 20g aga, then to a NC12:
DSC_1934.jpg

Setup a 3g JBJ Picotope:
IMG_5355.jpg

Then had a RR 65g:
DSC_2301.jpg

Then upgraded the 12 to a 24:
DSC_0774.jpg

So NOW this leaves me with my 75g RR tank. This will hopefully be my last and final upgrade UNTIL i get a bigger house. I broke down all my other tanks and put everything into my 75g tank:

DSC_0827-1.jpg
photo-1.jpg
DSC_0871.jpg
DSC_0885.jpg

Edited by kidninja
Looks like you have lots of livestock. I'm guessing the heater and pump will be moved from the front glass?

yea my sump should all be done tomorrow =) unless people think this looks pretty..

alright its time to stop rambling and get more pics up, here are some pics of the plumbing and RO storage:

DSC_0928.jpg

DSC_0929.jpg

DSC_0930.jpg

DSC_0931.jpg

DSC_0939.jpg

DSC_0938.jpg

DSC_0941.jpg

and my sleepy dog =)

DSC_0954.jpg

Are you only running 1 drain line on your tank? If so, did you plumb it to the skimmer and then to the fuge?

Your tank looks awesome! I'm trying to finish plumbing my 75 today and can't get the noise levels down of the drain.

Thanks.

Edited by indyjaco
Are you only running 1 drain line on your tank? If so, did you plumb it to the skimmer and then to the fuge?

Your tank looks awesome! I'm trying to finish plumbing my 75 today and can't get the noise levels down of the drain.

Thanks.

so what i have is 1 drain coming from the intake, which then T's off into the skimmer section and the fuge section. the fuge line is controlled so that its not so turbulent for my chaeto or w/e i want to put in there. the rest of the water goes into the skimmer section. so those 2 sections overflow into the return pump which then goes back into the display tank . i had alot of noise but after some research i made these little contraptions and now all i hear is humming from my various equipment instead of vibration.

use tubing and zip ties

phpgpzdRqPM.jpg