inTank Media Baskets

36watt PCR..other options?

jeirdo

Alright, from what I gather, I am going to be unable to replace my 36watt PC-R bulbs now that nanotuners/nancustoms is "tits up." So here is my question (unless someone knows where to get the PC-R), what is the next best bulb.....I'd hate to have to go back to Coralife bulbs....I got much better growth out of the PC-R. Many thanks.

Alright, from what I gather, I am going to be unable to replace my 36watt PC-R bulbs now that nanotuners/nancustoms is "tits up." So here is my question (unless someone knows where to get the PC-R), what is the next best bulb.....I'd hate to have to go back to Coralife bulbs....I got much better growth out of the PC-R. Many thanks.

Shoot StevieT a pm from InTank, he might have some info for you. ;)

omgomgomg

Just had my credit card charged and a tracking number sent. 3 boxes coming inTank's way.

No idea yet what is inside but the PC-R's are ahead of schedule

omgomgomg

Just had my credit card charged and a tracking number sent. 3 boxes coming inTank's way.

No idea yet what is inside but the PC-R's are ahead of schedule

Don't forget me!!! omgomgomg (sorry.... couldn't help myself) ;)

who are you?

For those that are more important they are due in tomorrow. I will be off hunting so won't see what is inside until Monday. Then I will try and get them on the site ASAP, might look a little basic at first but at least orders can be placed.

who are you?

For those that are more important they are due in tomorrow. I will be off hunting so won't see what is inside until Monday. Then I will try and get them on the site ASAP, might look a little basic at first but at least orders can be placed.

O.K., O.K. ...... It's Monday and hope the hunting trip went well and hope you bagged a big one!

But.... It's Monday, so what in the H E double hockey sticks is in the box???

Hmmm???

Deer are harvested, successful trip

There were boxes and foam and more foam and bubble wrap in the boxes. Other than that I think these are light bulbs, hard to tell I went target practicing with them today and now they are all small pieces of glass.

Archived