inTank Media Baskets

I have done crazy things before but this takes the cake

mrcoral.com

I have done crazy things before but this takes the cake

I'm going to give you a frag of each item below for $89.95 shipped!!!!

Yes, I have lost my mind!!

Many of these frags and I mean many go for the amount of the entire frag pack plus you will have to pay for shipping.

All Frags will be nice!! All 1/2--3/4 inch at least some with Multi Branches!!

I'm telling you this is my best deal of all time and I know it is the best deal going right now!!

All Frags will ship next week to allow healing!!

If you would like a pack please send me your paypal ID.

You can also pay with a credit card just give me a Pm on that.

Here is the list!! You get all 10 below!! That is under $9.00 each shipped to your front door.

Strawberry Lemonade

P42503512_resized2.jpg

Tequila Sunrise

P40408012_resized2-1.jpg

Dancing Destroyer

P82240182_resized2-1.jpg

Batman

PC1431662_resized2-2.jpg

Bonsai

P52419582_resized2.jpg

Pink Bubble Gum

P60625032_resized2.jpg

Pearlberry

P60624742_resized2.jpg

Rainbow Milli

P62732532_resized2.jpg

Riddler's

P33005512_resized2.jpg

Joker's Wild

P22405682_resized2.jpg

Use Urban Dictionary for future reference. You can depict anything we say using that. A quote from urbandictionary.com...

"Roughly translates to "your promised reward is merely a fictitious motivator". Popularized by the game "Portal" (found on Half-Life 2's "Orange Box" game release for PC, X-Box 360, and PS3). During the game, an electronic voice encourages you to solve intricate puzzles using cake as a motivating perk. When you have "broken out" of the game's initial testing phase (from threat of death), you find scrawls on walls of the innards of the testing center warning you that "the cake is a lie".

Employee #1: Yo, Dave, manager says we will probably get a promotion if we meet the sales expectations for this quarter.

Employee #2: Yeah, so, don't get your hopes up on that one, Ed. The cake is a lie."

Use Urban Dictionary for future reference. You can depict anything we say using that. A quote from urbandictionary.com...

"Roughly translates to "your promised reward is merely a fictitious motivator". Popularized by the game "Portal" (found on Half-Life 2's "Orange Box" game release for PC, X-Box 360, and PS3). During the game, an electronic voice encourages you to solve intricate puzzles using cake as a motivating perk. When you have "broken out" of the game's initial testing phase (from threat of death), you find scrawls on walls of the innards of the testing center warning you that "the cake is a lie".

Employee #1: Yo, Dave, manager says we will probably get a promotion if we meet the sales expectations for this quarter.

Employee #2: Yeah, so, don't get your hopes up on that one, Ed. The cake is a lie."

LMAO

Archived