Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Whens the next 2011 FRAG SWAP AUCTION?!

tinctorus

Hey guy's and gal's I was just curious when the next nano-reef forums or any other GREAT frag swap are coming up that at fairly close to me, I live in Ft Lauderdale and want to attend a few because I am getting my RSM setup but with a nice refugium this time and I will be taking my time and picking out only prime pieces of coral, I see there are some in palm beach and other areas of the norther Florida area but I was really hoping for a nano-reef forums frag shop...

So whats the deal and whens the next one in either May, June, July, August, September and so on and so on wel you get the idea

Can anyone either reply to this thread or send me a message about the the next one coming up??

I dont mind driving down to miami or up to palm beach but its ALWAYS more fun when you can go with a fellow reefer "no pun intended" LOL

You can also call me at 954-647-2288 If I dont answer just leave me a message ot for a faster response send me a text message and I will get back at you withing 5-10 minutes

Thank you and take care, Oh and help a fellow nano reefer out getting his tank sent back up after 4 moves and a bottle of windex that my wife spilled in the tank, I am starting over fresh again with new sand,rock filter stuff EVERYTHING

Mike G B):D :D :lol:

• 1 month later...

ANYONE????

Bueller...Bueller...

There HAS to be another frag swap coming up before the end of the year, OR atleast the begining of 2012

You can also call me at $$$$$$$$ If I dont answer just leave me a message ot for a faster response send me a text message and I will get back at you withing 5-10 minutes

foolish man take ur number off a public forum lol.. and say 'pm for #' if someone is interested in calling you i'm sure they would ask .. as long as your not rocking a stache

• 4 weeks later...
foolish man take ur number off a public forum lol.. and say 'pm for #' if someone is interested in calling you i'm sure they would ask .. as long as your not rocking a stache

Lol honestly with as long as I have been on forums I m sure if someone did a search they would find it on other forums as well, I have never had a problem since most of the forums I am on contain decent people

I still wanna know when the next frag swap is other than the one it ft myers in october

Oh and I rock a full beard HAHAHA

Archived