Cultivated Reef

[FS/T] Zoa Frags, Miami Hurricane, Orange MontiCap

XIII

I have a few small frags for sale or trade.

These were my first real frag attempts, two of which were the result of damage to the "mother" corals about a month ago while tyring to rework my aquascape. All have been in my tank for the past few weeks and have shown a lot of growth since being fragged (you can visit my thread to see images of the original corals).

5808820119_d0a37ae046.jpg

Clockwise from top left, they are: Georgia Peach zoas (5 polyps); Jokers zoas (6 or 7 polyps); orange montipora capricornis (several chips); and a Miami Hurricane Echinophyllia (9+ eyes).

I am offering these either individually, but would prefer to offer them as a "pack" if you will. I've seen the MHE typically sell for about $20/eye, however I would sell all four frags for $100 or best offer. I can also add a frag of Armageddon Palys too. I would also be more than happy to trade them for other frags, such as interesting zoas, ricordias, or acans.

As I am not confident with shipping these (just don't have the experience/supplies necessary), I prefer to sell them for a local pick up in the Greater Boston Area, but if you want to pay the shipping charges, I will attempt at your request/liability.

Please PM me with ay questions or if you are interested. Thank you.

Archived