Cultivated Reef

Blue Cloves

cimil

Hello for you guys that wanted some of the blue cloves i got, jklopp , kidninja , gena, Ralgo ,

you guys figure out how you want me to ship it, send me a thermos first or whatever you guys want to do,

im not charging for the frags as it was given to me by a cool reefer first he preferred to give than to sell so i will do the same, but you guys pay shipping, im not that rich lol, jk,

My tank is having a bit of a algae bloom it is kind of a new set up. so give me a week and i will frag and send out, i am in long beach ca 90804 you guys calculate the shipping. ill shoot for frags the size of a quarter.

I can also send some german elctric blue digi if your set up can keep it. i have to much. its a bit brown got neglected for a while but its getting its color back.

here are some pics.

DSCN2850.jpg

DSCN2429.jpg

I might have some frags of this but im not sure

DSCN2413.jpg

got some frags of this that might be on the same rock as the cloves.

DSCN2427.jpg

heres the digi frag

DSCN2420.jpg old pic

DSCN3043.jpg new pic

some gsp's and some of these might be stuck on the same rock also so you might get it along with cloves

DSCN2432.jpg

These are old pix ill try to post some new pics soon, like i said give me about a week or 2, to get everything cleaned up, cut and healed so i can send out. tried to pm you guys back but it wouldnt let me. hmmmm... oh well i have been gone for years from this site.

thanx

also that bit leather in the back,

DSCN2416.jpg

when it moved while it was in my NC so i have about 5 little baby, leathers that you guys can have, ill post pics later.

I will gladly take some digi and blue cloves off your hand but I wouldn't feel right about just taking so let me know what you like since I have an over stocked 50 and 10, I do have some Idaho grape cap, red digi, green with purple tip frogspawn and a couple other sps cut and healed so let me know I will be in the LBC tomorrow but I am close ether way.

where you at lomita CA, if you wanna hook me up with anything thats cool grape cap would be cool im kind of restarting my tank so its pretty empty at the moment.

I want some! you can ship it to me in a priority flat rate box :)

Same here. I would totally pay for shipping plus some money for your time. Sent you a PM. Check your Inbox :)

I've shipped Blue Cloves before, and every time I shipped Priority, they died.

They seem to not handle shipping well and to only survive if shipped overnight.

im at work ill reply to everyone's pms after i get home. later tonight.

also alot of you guys really want the blue cloves, thats cool i was planning on letting them cover one side of my tank they grow very quick. even if i run out i will set more rubble.on them to get more frags for you guys,

it only takes a few weeks to populate the rock.

keep in mind everything is still adjusting to the new setup but i should have frags soon, like i said in a bout 1- 1 1/2 weeks till i can ship'em out. Thanks

im at work ill reply to everyone's pms after i get home. later tonight.

also alot of you guys really want the blue cloves, thats cool i was planning on letting them cover one side of my tank they grow very quick. even if i run out i will set more rubble.on them to get more frags for you guys,

it only takes a few weeks to populate the rock.

keep in mind everything is still adjusting to the new setup but i should have frags soon, like i said in a bout 1- 1 1/2 weeks till i can ship'em out. Thanks

Awesome. Take your time dude... so excited!

Ok thanks Pheallox for the frags really kool, feel like I got more than I gave you.

Well I checked out how much I have, and i only have about 6 or 7 frags of cloves, to be fair I will ship out first come first served. jklopp , kidninja , gena, Ralgo , and a few others, I will send to the rest of you guys when I have more. I checked it out and best way to ship will be priority mailbox packed well with a heat pack and hope for the best. otherwise proper shipping and packing would cost way to much not even worth sending, might as well buy in a store. Gena you should have the best luck as your in cali. I will send to to jklopp, gena , ninja and ralgo first lest see how it goes. then well go from there.

Scroger Reef
Ok thanks Pheallox for the frags really kool, feel like I got more than I gave you.

Well I checked out how much I have, and i only have about 6 or 7 frags of cloves, to be fair I will ship out first come first served. jklopp , kidninja , gena, Ralgo , and a few others, I will send to the rest of you guys when I have more. I checked it out and best way to ship will be priority mailbox packed well with a heat pack and hope for the best. otherwise proper shipping and packing would cost way to much not even worth sending, might as well buy in a store. Gena you should have the best luck as your in cali. I will send to to jklopp, gena , ninja and ralgo first lest see how it goes. then well go from there.

I'm in Pasadena any cloves left? Thanks!!!

Sounds great! Just pm me when you are ready to ship and I can get the money to you. Thanks :)

I'm in Pasadena any cloves left? Thanks!!!

ill pm you.when i frag everthing.

Sounds great! Just pm me when you are ready to ship and I can get the money to you. Thanks :)

cool ill let you know

ok, heat packs on order, fraging this weekend, post some pics later,. shipping costs are going to run you about 11-12 bucks., ill keep you guys updated.

No worries. Keep me on the list for the future. Nobody can yell that much about time lines since it is low to no cost for them/us and all the work is on your end.

ok got 72hr heat packs in total of six plan to shipp out a few frags out monday. will let you guys know ill post some pics by this weekend.

ill send the guys im shipping to my email because nr.com doesnt let me respond to tomany pms.

must be a new thing i dont remember it doing that back then.

No worries. Keep me on the list for the future. Nobody can yell that much about time lines since it is low to no cost for them/us and all the work is on your end.

I am " PaulNeubert *at* gmail.com " if you ever want to email me about anything.....anything at all ;) Hint hint.

Archived