ReefCleaners.org

FS-Lots Of Macros!

keydiver

Hey guys my macro tank is a jungle and I really need to thin it out. If you want something, shoot me a pm. I am shipping anywhere in the 48. These prices do not include shipping, although I can ship multiple macros in a package. Shipping will be priority usps, and I will give you a shipping quote if a zip code is provided. I have 48hr heat packs for an extra $1.50. All packages will be double sealed, individually packaged macros insulated with newspapers in a 7x7x7 priority box.

Caulerpa prolifera 10 inches- $3- I can give larger portions, and The amounts will be extremely generous (i'm underselling it).

Red grape caulerpa (botryocladia) 5-8 inches w/ multiple branches- $12

Red titan 3-4 inch clumps- $15 (very limited quantity)

Sandwich baggy of cheato- $8 SOLD OUT

dragons breath(halymenia) 3-4 inches- $15

Blue scroll algae 2-3 caps- $10 SOLD OUT

branching coralline algae (limited and very red) 2-3 inch bundle- $13 SOLD OUT

*NEW* Ulva/ sea Lettuce- $5 for a good size piece- this SOLD OUT

Galaxia Rugosa- $20 for a 3" clump. Pretty uncommon and one of the slower growers. Extremely pretty

Blue ochtodes- $12 for a started clump

codium- $8 for a bundle 3-5" diameter.

EDIT: stock, size, and shipping method updated!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot to mention, I will discount prices when buying more than 3, and if you want any sizes larger than what I have listed, just let me know and we can work something out.

PM's replied, macros are still up for sale, although I only have enough branching coralline and blue scroll for about one more package. I figured out shipping and have decided that i'll be shipping priority flat rate, which is $5.20 for small packages, and $10.00 for the larger package, which will arrive in 2 days.

Bump! I have 2 definite orders! Potato algae is sold out, and I think I have enough blue scroll for one more. I still have branching coralline left, and a lot of everything else. I will probably ship out Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Builder Anthony

Im really intrested in getting some plankton.Is it possible for you to drag a fine net threw the water to get me alot of small critters that are strange.Maybe a mini squid.

I was only in florida when i was real small but i remember these small clams that were in the sand.Id also be intrested in those if they would live being submerged.

Im also looking for crowrys or rare snails.This is something im really intrested in.Crowrys are soupposedly real hard to breed but im looking for just cool snails.

Sea leatuce is something i could use as well.Im sure you see that stuff.

how does the dragon's breath do? is it hardy?

The dragons breath is extremely hardy, pretty much just stick it in a rock or rubberband it down, and it will grow. The more intense your lighting is, the more orange the tips will be. The pictures in my sig are just under a crappy T5 fixture. Also, it will not go sexual or invade your main display, and it can be used in the main display without a problem.

Im really intrested in getting some plankton.Is it possible for you to drag a fine net threw the water to get me alot of small critters that are strange.Maybe a mini squid.

I was only in florida when i was real small but i remember these small clams that were in the sand.Id also be intrested in those if they would live being submerged.

Im also looking for crowrys or rare snails.This is something im really intrested in.Crowrys are soupposedly real hard to breed but im looking for just cool snails.

Sea leatuce is something i could use as well.Im sure you see that stuff.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about...I have cultured these macro-algaes and grown them in my tank, they are not harvested from the wild. Most cowries are either not reef safe, or have an extremely specific diet, I would highly recommend not trying to keep them alive in a replicated reef, they are better off in the wild.

BUMP! I still have red grape, caulerpa prolifera, and dragons breath.

I will be shipping out packages that do not require a heat package by Wednesday, and ones that do require a heat pack whenever my heat packs come in, so let me know if anybody else wants anything.

Bump....I still have red grape, caulerpa prolifera and dragons breath. I will be shipping out again soon so let me know if you guys want anything.

Just received my macros all very nice and packaged well. The pencil cap was particularly impressive. Thanks for the extra red grapes btw :)

Archived