Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cycle Diagrams

bitts

bitts, some of those are completely irrelevant to reefkeeping, and most others are far more complicated than anyone on this site would ever need. I appreciate that you're making an effort to find out how the cogs are turning, but like I said in the other thread, you're hitting us with information overload. ;)

bitts, some of those are completely irrelevant to reefkeeping, and most others are far more complicated than anyone on this site would ever need. I appreciate that you're making an effort to find out how the cogs are turning, but like I said in the other thread, you're hitting us with information overload. ;)

Hey Bitts - Don't be discouraged.... I think it's a great thing that you a putting up all that info. I agree that most people on here are not going to benefit directly, but if it wasn't for the few people who actually care to dig deep and learn the nitty gritty then this hobby would be dead. (pun intended ;) )

Hey Bitts - Don't be discouraged.... I think it's a great thing that you a putting up all that info. I agree that most people on here are not going to benefit directly, but if it wasn't for the few people who actually care to dig deep and learn the nitty gritty then this hobby would be dead. (pun intended ;) )

isn't that what I said? lol.

Worse, not only are you breathing it. You eat it. Plus your made of it.

:lol: At first I thought this was spam.

Homer-Facepalm.jpg

Ok, no more scientific mumbo jumbo threads.

Archived