SaltCritters.com

Animalmaster6's Nano Contest Part 1 Ending Thread

animalmaster6

animalmaster6

This is for my Nano Contest Part 1 ----------> http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=240805

Ending The Contest Part 1

If you would like to participate for the prizes and the top three places you must do this:

To end the contest you must choose 2 pictures. One must be a FTS from within the last month. You may take a new FTS or use the December FTS you already took. The other can be whatever you want (coral, fish, equipment, side shot, invert, whatever). You need to post these 2 pictures on the Final/Ending Contest Thread (will post after this post) by Sunday, January 23. If you do not post these 2 pictures on this thread by that date, you will be excluded from the prize drawing and top three placement. On Monday, January 24, I will create a poll to determine the top 3 winners. Those winners will receive prizes from our sponsors or donators.

*I'm always open to more donations for Part 1 if you are interested*

**If you do not want to be in the prize drawing for part 1, you do not have to. Just do not post the two pictures on the Ending Thread**

Post your two pictures below. A poll will be added on January 24.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTS:

IMG_1484.jpg

I hang out in sports bars a lot... I'm not that into sports, and I'm not really a drinker either...

... but I love slappin' five.

IMG_1499b.jpg

animalmaster6

Thanks HD for bumping the thread up :P

As for the FTS due date, if more people aren't posting their FTS I might move the date up and PM everybody.

animalmaster6

Yep, I'll PM everybody and extend the date a little longer. I don't want to extend it too much longer so please get the FTS in if you want to participate!

HecticDialectics

Over the past few years the "Money's No Object" contests have never been very popular... cause you get one or two people that blow 4 or 5 grand on equipment and full heads of coral and its all wuts the point?

I always thought it was way more fun to watch the contests with money limits.

animalmaster6

I think a lot of people forgot, I'm sending the people who didn't post a PM just to make sure they can participate if they want to.

animalmaster6
Any updates?

Yep. Few people haven't posted yet. I'm going to PM them and open the polls this weekend.

Not much to see here :mellow:

Then you must not be able to see. Great tanks here.

Posting now!!! I've been mad busy with school and all...

It sucks I can't find my better FTS but this one will have to do:

12/01/2010

DSC_0053.JPG

Focal rock

DSCN2169.JPG

damn, I wish I had some better shots.

Not much to see here :mellow:

Then you must not be able to see. Great tanks here.

When I posted there were like 3 FTS's... The key words there is "Not much" meaning a few , not "Nothing" meaning NONE!

BTW - Your 125g looks great! Congrats to finally having water, rock and a CUC :D

Archived