Innovative Marine Aquariums

MP40w, ATI, Cadlights tank, Euro-reef skimmer, etc...

becact

Hi all! I've broken down my tank, and now have some stuff to sell. I've already sold a few things through my local reef club, but have some stuff left.

For right now, these items are pick up only! I can ship the Vortech and other small stuff that will fit in a flat rate USPS priority box (add postage $), but might need a few days to get to the post office, as most days I work the whole time they are open.

Prices are fixed unless you're buying a few hundred bucks of stuff.

1) Vortech MP40w, $300

2) ATI Sunpower 4x24w (24") with 6 bulbs, two of them brand new, about 8 months on the others: $300

3) Eheim Jager heater 250w $15

4) Cadlights 39g Signature with Cadlights stand and American DJ switched power strip installed. The best all-in-one tank manufacturer out there, very high quality. Comes with only the return pump, as I used the other stuff in this thread for the other equipment. $250.

5) Euro-reef nano skimmer, made for the cadlights tank, but will fit nearly anything. Has their newest mesh wheel. Works great, super quiet, very energy efficient, and pulls great foam head. Probably best for under 50 gallons. $50

6) RO/DI unit. Just installed new DI resin. Also has a twin TDS meter installed. 75 gallon per day model. A MUST have if you're still buying water at the LFS. This one is from "Filters Direct". $60

7) Brightwell 2 part, 500 ml each. Used about 25% of each, and they are fairly new. $10

10) Biocube 14 stock pump, $10

11) Assorted pellet food, frozen food, nets, buckets, and just other miscellaneous stuff. Check it out if you come by for something else, I'll sell it for cheap.

12) Zeovit supplies. Have assorted stuff, all within expiration dates. Shoot me a PM if you want prices.

13) Sapphire aquatics nano reactor. I modified this for zeovit stone use, but have been using it as a carbon reactor lately. Still works fine for that purpose. $20

If no one locally buys it soon then sure, just trying to avoid shipping because I lost the original box, and going out and finding/buying a box, peanuts, bubble wrap etc is no fun!

any scratches on the glass?

No scratches. Of course there is some coraline growth, but nothing wrong with it.

pics of skimmer also footprint any other info?

there are pics of the skimmer in use in my banner, but you can see the skimmer here:

http://www.nanoreefsystems.com/CADLIGHTS-S...-p/nrs3.0-8.htm

When I bought it I bought it from Euro Reef, so either the nano division got spun off, renamed, or bought by someone else. But it's the exact same thing. Because the pump is at an angle it's hard to determine an exact footprint. The tank is at a different location for storage so I can't just walk up an measure the chamber... perhaps someone here can measure their 39g cadlights tank's rear chamber where the skimmer goes?

inbox full!

pretty much i need to know how big it is, because i need to know if i can fit it somewhere in my small condo. + gotta run it by the girlfriend.

Hi guys. A lot of people have been asking me to ship. Believe me I want to sell this stuff and would be happy to ship, but I am slammed with a big project this weekend that has me glued to the computer. I live in an apartment so don't have an assortment of boxes in a garage to choose from; anything I use I have to go out and search for and buy. For smaller things like the vortech it's not a big deal to ship; I can just use flat rate boxes.

When I get some time I'll be sure to get back to people in the order in which they were interested. Thanks!

Archived