Frogspawn (Euphyllia paradivisa)
Octospawn (Euphyllia Divisa)
Torch (Euphyllia Glabrescens)
Rhizotrochus Typus
30+ Zoantharia
25+ Orange Ricordea Florida

solana-4.jpg

FTS - 05/03/2010

This might seem a little odd, but I like the fact that you put up actinic and full light shots. Love the euphyllia too.

Beautiful tank! I also have a solana with the nova extreme pro lighting. How do you like the skimmer mod?

At this point Im undecided. Its only been running for 2 weeks, Im thinking it may require a little more tinkering...

I REALLY like those!

They are really growing on me, when I first got them they were brown and grey... !

EXCELLENT pictures! Very good job.

Thanks ! Im planning to try and post as many as I can, I always enjoy looking at tank threads loaded with pics.

This might seem a little odd, but I like the fact that you put up actinic and full light shots. Love the euphyllia too.

That was the initial plan to do all actinic/daylight contrasts but while taking pictures I often forget to pop the daylights off and on again... :o I have a sweet spot of euphyllia, its hard for me to setup a system without it... Thanks for looking !

Lookin' good, homey!

Thanks Man, gonna try and get some shots up later today. Having some issues getting decent pics of the new Dendros...

• 4 months later...

Archived