Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Hlander's 34G Solana

hlander

Well I have decided to make a thread for my 4 month old Solana.

Specs:

34G Current Solana Aquarium with 150W Metal Halide Brushed Aluminum Pendant

All Filtration is stock

20 pounds arag-alive indo pacific black and white sand

Around 50 pounds live rock.

Added on a One watt moonlight

Current Redidents:

Chalk Bass

Pink tile Starfish

Serpent Starfish

Snails

Red and Blue legged hermits

2 Yellow Clown gobies-Eaten by Bass-

Corals:

Yellow/Green/Purple Yuma

A lot of unknown hitch hiker corals.

And a ton of hitchhiker critters! :lol:

Pics: Sorry for the bad pics :P

FTS:

Any comments Concerns and Suggestions Welcome!

Welcome and i totally love your rockwork!

Thanks! It took a while to make everything fit together. ;)

Better quality pics going to be uploaded tonight

Hey Lander, how did you got so much Coraline algae in your tank? mine is setup in June 2009 and doesn't have as much as yours. any tip?

Hey Lander, how did you got so much Coraline algae in your tank? mine is setup in June 2009 and doesn't have as much as yours. any tip?

Well after my cycle it just started sprouting up everywhere and Ive had to scrape some of it off the glass. I think it was because i brought over a turbo snail from my 29G Biocube covered in coralline. It did take a few weeks after my cycle for it to start growing though.

New pics soon!

You tank looks awesome. Reminds me of a shorter version of my 47 column.

Thank Ya! Sorry for the horrible pics it looks better in person. My chalk is always hungry omgomgomg

Specially under the moon lights. Their blue stripes just pop out

Well if you have been following my other threads... Im going to be ordering some more livestock for my tank.

Yellow assessor

2 Barnacle Blennies

Tail Spot Blenny

Pink Spotted goby

Specially under the moon lights. Their blue stripes just pop out

Well if you have been following my other threads... Im going to be ordering some more livestock for my tank.

Yellow assessor

2 Barnacle Blennies

Tail Spot Blenny

Pink Spotted goby

yellow assessors are so expensive. they are cool but expensive. Idk how you are gonna pay for one(more of how you will feel ok spending that much on a fish)

yellow assessors are so expensive. they are cool but expensive. Idk how you are gonna pay for one(more of how you will feel ok spending that much on a fish)

Yes i noticed that too and i dont like buying fish that could die any day and you would lose all the money you spent on them so that one is still iffy

Yes i noticed that too and i dont like buying fish that could die any day and you would lose all the money you spent on them so that one is still iffy

yeah ive bought expensive fish and had them die............. quite sad and you just feel stupid.. Thankfully chalk bass are cheap so i dont have to worry about price when Im thinking of their pros and cons. ;)

Alright well i think im going to remove the barnacle blennies from my list as them being so small and suggestions from other reefers. So im left with the tail spot and pink spotted goby

yeah ive bought expensive fish and had them die............. quite sad and you just feel stupid.. Thankfully chalk bass are cheap so i dont have to worry about price when Im thinking of their pros and cons. ;)

And my LFS always has them in stock :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived