Cultivated Reef

Reefbox25's 20"x16X16 Rimless

Reefbox25

Reefbox25

Hey there everyone! After doing quite a bit of research I've decided to setup an all-in-one tank.

I placed an order with Advance Acrylics after seeing a few pictures of their previous work and I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival. I will post pics as soon as I get the Pics from John at AA. The following is a tentative list of equip/livestock,etc

Equipment

Returns : 2x ViaAqua Powerhead1300

Water movement : 2x Koralia Nanos

Controller/monitor: ReefKeeper Lite 2

ATO: Reef Fanatic Level Control Kit w ViaAqua pump

Lighting- After being inspired by evil, I've decided on going with a DIY LED lighting system with a gutted out current satellite fixture. Possibly 10-12 Powerbrite leds with 5-6 10ks and 460nms. Still waiting on the next LED group buy..haha! can't seem to find any vendors who sell leds, drivers etc. If anyone knows where, please let me know.

Livestock

25lb LR

Fish

2x Aussie black clown fish ( tank-raised)

Inverts

1x pair of Harlequin shrimp

10x scarlet,various hermits

10-15 assortment of turbo,cerith,nassarius snail-to be decided later

I would love a brittle star, but I don't want to put my harlequins in any danger

Corals

Zoanthids and Some Lps corals

Here are pictures of the front and rear of the tank. I know, cell phone quality pictures are blurry.. More to come once i receive the tank

1241750222469.jpg?t=1241759684

Backofreef.jpg?t=1241764481

fuge rear

1241750902480.jpg?t=1241773709

If you don't mind me asking, how much? I really like that. It would be nice to setup a FOWLR at my desk at work!

If you don't mind me asking, how much? I really like that. It would be nice to setup a FOWLR at my desk at work!

I got it for around $200 shipped. I had John from Advance Acrylics make it. You should check out their website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived