inTank Media Baskets

my 25 gallon cube =)

bluenassarius

bluenassarius

Hey Nano-Reefers,

I've been lurking on the forums for the past few weeks absorbing knowledge from the forums. I am setting up a 25G Eco Cube. I was initially gonna go w/ the current solana but the price difference savings of $50 was the breaker since they are basically the same tank badged differently. On Marine Depot, the solana comes with the current sundial light fixture w/ hanging kit. I went ahead and ordered that separately to complete the setup.

Heres a few pics of the goodies that arrived today

sundialhqi.jpg

sundialhqia.jpg

radium.jpg

stock bulb will be replaced by radium 20k

vortechmp20a.jpg

flow will be covered by vortech mp20 courtesy of the group buy here B)

vortechmp20.jpg

more to come.. as more items will be delivered next week

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sam! after seeing some of your other tanks I am sure this one will be amazing as well. Im excited to see what you do with this....

bluenassarius

thanks kellie :)

Sam! after seeing some of your other tanks I am sure this one will be amazing as well. Im excited to see what you do with this....

hey SLO :)

how's the nano coming along?

Here are some of the stuff that will be going into the 25 gallon from my old 70 gallon..

corals.jpg

corals2.jpg

bluenassarius

Got my Aqua Controller JR today. :)

so the count down begins.. 3 more days til my tank arrives..

bluenassarius

auto top off will be covered by Tunze Osmolator

Keys%201%20rock%20500%20x%20375.jpg

ordered 25 lbs of key largo deco rocks from marcorocks last night. it shipped out today! thats fast service

2 days until i get my tank... :)

You have some beautiful coral in those buckets. I can't wait to see the tank set-up. Good luck with it!

Bruce

bluenassarius
love that bucket of corals - can I get some LOL :)

lol i'm gonna try to cram em in my tank :P

You have some beautiful coral in those buckets. I can't wait to see the tank set-up. Good luck with it!

Bruce

thanks, can't wait to see em under halides again!

My tank is doin ok.....I want to get rid of t5 and go back to halides, I also would like to get a skimmer for the tank....

Sounds like yours is coming along nicely! I'll update my thread and let you know when I do...Get tht tank already!

bluenassarius
My tank is doin ok.....I want to get rid of t5 and go back to halides, I also would like to get a skimmer for the tank....

Sounds like yours is coming along nicely! I'll update my thread and let you know when I do...Get tht tank already!

coolcool. the colors you are getting on your t5's are amazing. i was running t5/pc's for a while. i really missed halides so when the opportunity presented itself to choose lighting.. i went with halides.

how are your corals growing? been to UWP lately?

If you have extra frags of some of those crazier acans, I would love to trade or buy some off you. Love love love those things.

-mike

bluenassarius

i hope so unnanomous

mike,

possibly in the future! i'll let you know!

tank update,

i was checking fedex tracking earlier today and it showed that the tank was still in minnesota! it shows its in sacramento now! woo hoo! i'll be snapping some photos and updating tomorrow :D

bluenassarius
sam,

looking good.

Tang! how's it going man. thanks dude. haha didn't know you frequent this site :) do you recognize the corals i got from you? :D

Those corals are gonna be insane in that tank!

i hope so! i haven't ran metal halides in over a year.

bluenassarius
Wow you sure do have some ugly corals! Bleh.

:P

i know. they're currently staying in the homeless shelter :P

Archived