inTank Media Baskets

MY AQUAPOD 24G

mxstunter

I WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK NOT SURE HOW TO POST PICS SO HELP WOULD BE GREAT. I HAVE FROGSPAWN IN THE TANK BUTTON POLYPS GREEN DRAGON EYE ZOA AND WHAT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER FRAGSPAWN

IM HAVING A SLIGHT HAIR ALGEY PROBLEM I ADDED A NEW SAND BED I HAD A 2 INCH FIJI SAND BED I DIDNT LIKE THE LOOKS OF IT AND I THINK IT WAS CAUSING MY NITRATES TO BE HIGH I ALSO JUST A DDED A SMALL REFUGIUM TO THE RIGHT OF TE TNK DOES IT LOOK LIKE A GOOD IDEA>>???????

post-43332-1238823421_thumb.jpg

post-43332-1238823442_thumb.jpg

post-43332-1238823768_thumb.jpg

Its looking good. Where is that mushroom coral you were telling me about?

Let me know when you want to pick up some xenia.

LOOKS good. I had some hair algae in my 34g and a crew of a dozen hermits and two turbos took it out in a day. I'm not sure what your cleanup crew is but you might want to bolster it.

What kind of pumps are using for the fuge?

THE MUSHRROM BUBLE OR THATS WHAT THE GUY CALLED IT IS AT THE BOTTOM NIDDLE U CAN BARELY SEE IT I WILL POST BETTER PICS TOMORROW. AND FOR THE FUGE ONE IS JUST SIPHONING THE WATER IN THE OTHER IS A SMAL RIO PUMP. DO U THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THAT MINI FUGE

Woo! caps lock :P

I think it looks great...how long has the tank been set up? If it is a new tank get a good CUC and they should munch away, it's some high phosphates or nitrates, the refugium will help with that. Phosphates/nitrates could be your source of top off water or water change water.

HTH

Maria

my cuc only consists of two hermits right now lol that my be my problem and my top off water comes from those machines from like save mart. i dont top off very often. i removed my old sand all the way and added a thin layer of the aragalive sand. do u think it will have a small cycle the new sand was put in on thirsday

Archived