Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

April 2009 - SeeDemTails

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For April we're featuring SeeDemTails and her 37 gallon nano reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out her reef profile! You can find SeeDemTail's tank journal here in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for SeeDemTails, and she'll try her best to answer them.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BKtomodachi

Congrats!

You've got thick skin, and thats a good thing. >.>

Well deserved. You spend lots of time on your tank and clearly take pride in its beauty.

SeeDemTails

Aww thanks guys! :blush: This means a lot to me, thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way, and those who have provided me some of the great corals I have.

I too was like Chris better not be playing an april fools joke on me LOL!

I also wanted to share that the Tang is scheduled to move to a 180g tank in a resturaunt here in Daytona Beach. He was going to be moved last week, but he has been such a big part of my tank he also deserved to featured in my reef profile so I postponed it until after the shots were taken. I raised that little beat up half dead guy from a half dollar sized tang to the show fish he is today.

Paleoreef103

Congrats on a TOTM well deserved! Every time I read your thread I think, hmm... I bet I could train a mandarin too....

Congrats Christel, well deserved!! I'm glad I own a piece of something that used to grace the confines of your wonderful tank! :D

Archived