Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ryan's Solana

ryanmilo

Hi all. Just wanted to post my tank in here. I have the 33 gallon solana system with a 250w sunpod. Currently running stock pump and skimmer. I have a tunze and a korilla powerhead and am running azoo fans on the light to keep my temps at 79. Running a fuge in the middle chamber with chemipure elite. I purchased 40lbs liverock from an old tank set up and put about 15 lbs live sand in. Keeping my saline at 1.025 and am using D-D h2Ocean pro salt. I have finished my cycling for about three weeks and just added my second fish. Currently I have a radiant wrasse and a midas blenny. For corals I have some zoas, a xenia, mushrooms and a small piece of sps. Here are some pics. Thanks for lookin!

Front View

Mushroom

My blenny and a ricordea HH that made it thru my cycle

Small SPS frag and a free mushroom from my LFS

Tank w/ espresso stand

A zoa and my blenny

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! :lol: Took a while for me to get it the way I wanted and was thinking in advance for corals and clams, and also left room in front for a true centerpiece. Lots of room on the sandbed and the first front rock. Not sure what I want but it will be colorfull thats for sure. ;)

Just took a pic tonight, I think pics come out better. Added an Aulstralian acan to the lower left. Midas blenny peeking on the middle right rock :D Thanks for looking

TriggerHappyDude

Wow, looking good Ryan! Bout time you started your thread over here.

So whats next for the tank? I think you should add some clown fish.

I want to wait a bit before I add more fish cause I want 2 onyx clowns and I dont want a massive overload. Thats it for fish. I would like to add clams but I am told to wait 6 months for that kinda stuff. I am ordering the Osmolator, I got my submersible lights today. All is going well so far. Cant wait to see yours though!

My LFS just got in some green/blue acans, really nice stuff. I just can not contain myself. Might have updates tomorrow.LOL :bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling:

My LFS just got in some green/blue acans, really nice stuff. I just can not contain myself. Might have updates tomorrow.LOL :bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling:

o god! haha. "muuust contain...self... (2 minutes later gets into car and goes to the LFS)"

anyway... your tank looks very nice! thanks for sharing.

-dan

Thanks Dan, I will be shopping for a better camera soon. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good camera under 500 dollars?

Hi everyone. I just thought I would share my Xenia splitting. I am sure many of you have experienced this but this is pretty cool to me. It is growing a foot on the left side and literally splitting itself in 1/2. Ive had this small frag for almost 3 weeks?? Anyhew thought Id share. Thanks 4 lookin.. :D

Hi everyone. I just thought I would share my Xenia splitting. I am sure many of you have experienced this but this is pretty cool to me. It is growing a foot on the left side and literally splitting itself in 1/2. Ive had this small frag for almost 3 weeks?? Anyhew thought Id share. Thanks 4 lookin.. :D

Just wait, soon enough you wont be able to control it! It'll end up everywhere if you dont prune it, just make sure you take all the clippings out or it'll spread even more.

After long consideration I decided to hang my light and Im glad I did. Seems like the light shines on everything now. Love the look, still have to cut the wire. Let me know what ya think. Thanks for lookin. Any suggestions on my next coral? :bling::bling::bling::bling::bling::bling:

[attac

hment=56449:fishthh323_052.jpg]

So I purchased some new goodies today :bling: Was hopin for some help ID'ing the 2 sps. It was Frag Friday at my lfs so I went a little overboard with a new clove, button, some zoas, and a poly. Let me know what ya think! Addicted to the addiction! Also if someone can help me out how to change underneath the thread so I cna post what I am putting up?? Thanks in advance everyone and thanks for looking!

[att

achment=56692:fishtank327_009.jpg][attachme

nt=56694:fishtank327_017.jpg] My Midas just cant stay out of the pics..LOL

[att

achment=56697:fishtank327_034.jpg][attachme

nt=56699:fishtank327_047.jpg]

Just wanted to share a couple new items. One I think is leather, got the rock for 5 with a sponge and an unidentified HH. My Xenia is still splitting but cant seem to seal the deal, little anxiety I suppose. Thanks for looking and please let me know if the one looks like a leather??

Cloves

Movie star midas

Leather?

Taking care of some macro

Splitting apart

FTS 03/31

Archived