Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

I <3 my fuge

Atari

once the lights go out in my main tank i open up the doors to watch the algae grow in the fuge is the any on else that loves just watching every thing about here tank working the way it should?

I just setup a fuge not too long ago and it amazes me how many different critters there are and the numbers of them and I didn't knowingly add any of them.

Josh Man

I just added mine and i was relay hoping to find people that have had it for a long time to be just as amazed by is as I'm being a short time owner of one.

Its funny how mutch i love watching the aglie grow as much as i love watching the coral grow.

If you like to watch your coral grow then adding a fuge is worth the bling bling its lets you watch it 24/7!

I agree! I put an Aquafuge 2 on the back of my 24G and it is as interesting as the main tank. I like that it is out where I can watch it too.

Mine is bursting with life...love to watch. Did notice that my nassairus are having babies like crazy...the ones on the glass in the DT have tiny shells but there's one larger snail that is butt-naked in the refuge! Did he lose his shell or do they grow them?

Mine is bursting with life...love to watch. Did notice that my nassairus are having babies like crazy...the ones on the glass in the DT have tiny shells but there's one larger snail that is butt-naked in the refuge! Did he lose his shell or do they grow them?

sounds like a Nudibranch

The word "nudibranch" comes from the Latin nudus, naked, and the Greek brankhia, gills.

I love staring into my fuge after lights out. So many pods, worms, tube worms, feather dusters and sponges growing down there.

Sounds like stomatellas. I have one variety in my tank, and they get to be around 1.5" long with powder blue shells. They've started to have babies, and they're all over the fuge too. But only during the day are they out in the fuge (when it's lights out down there). I used to have ones with a purple glossy shell, but they're all gone now.

Archived