inTank Media Baskets

GB: Ecotech Vortech MP40w and MP20

StanD

I've been getting requests for another Vortech GB so here it is.

I have contacted the vendor and he has agreed to it. Check my feedback here.

Here's how it works:

1) PM me for pricing

2) PM me your PayPal info and what pump(s) you want

3) I notify the vendor and he invoices your PayPal account

4) You pay the vendor directly and he ships within 24 hours

Thanks,

Stan

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been getting requests for another Vortech GB so here it is.

I have contacted the vendor and he has agreed to it. Check my feedback here.

Here's how it works:

1) PM me for pricing

2) PM me your PayPal info and what pump(s) you want

3) I notify the vendor and he invoices your PayPal account

4) You pay the vendor directly and he ships within 24 hours

Thanks,

Stan

PM sent Stan!

PM sent Stan!

I recently took advantage of this. It went as smoothly as you could ever imagine. Shipping was prompt and shipped via a fast method. I also really like the new pump in my sps bc 29.

If you are thinking about this offer. I would go for it. A receipt is included for warranty purposes.

John

Thanks Stan for setting this up and getting back to me so promptly. :)

I have two techinical questions Im hoping someone here on can help me with. Hopefully, it'll also help another potential buyer as well in make a decision on which product to purchase. I'm having a hard time deciding btw the MP20 and MP40w.

I have a corner pentagon tank (Approx 50 Gal) 24x24x24, with a overflow and return pump. I'm planning on keep mixed SPS and soft coral. Is the MP20 enough? and will it be sufficent to provide some decent waves? (in a tank is not that long, but deep). Also - I noticed on Vortech website, the MP20 did not list night mode. Is this mode only on the MP40w?

Sorry for all the questions, I've read many of the previous post and reviews but still cannot figure out which one is better for me. NR members rock. :) Thanks!

This brochure has better stats than their site itself: EcoTech flyer (PDF) Both systems appear to have night mode.

Thanks for the link. That flyer was very informative. I think I'll go with the MP20, as I am pretty sure I will not be getting a larger tank and since the MP20 has the night mode function I was interested in.

All private messages have been replied to. GB will end 2/28. Thanks to all who have inquired and/or participated in this latest GB.

Sincerely,

Stan

Archived