Pod Your Reef

34 Gallon Solana

nova65ss

Here is a few pics of our new tank. Me and my wife are officially addicted to the hobby! :) It was setup in early November. It has about 35 pounds of rock and another ten in sand.

1 Clown

1 Lawnmower Blenny

1 Citron Goby

1 Royal Yellow basslett

1 Cleaner shrimp

3 peppermint shrimp

Yellow fiji leather

xenea

galaxea

green candy canes

Hope you like it!

QTRTU-063.JPG

MRRMG-065.JPG

• 1 year later...

Amazing the difference a year makes! I have lost the Blenny and the Citron goby. Traded in the Purple and yellow Gramma he had gotten so big he was stealing all of the food at feeding time. Took the cleaner shrimp back because he was terrorizing all of my corals. Took back the pep shrimp they were eating my Duncans. Xenia and Galaxia both bit the dust but really didn't hurt my feelings any.

Currently have

same clown

Mandarin

Tailspot blenny who is the coolest fish

Firefish

Black Scutus who must of been there from the beginning and getting very big

added a fungia, some frogspawn, and rics. Recently had a dead plate coral sprout three babies that I posted about in the ID forum a few weeks ago.

029-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

032.jpg

039.jpg

003.jpg

Thanks!

Mandarin (Mandy as my kids named it) is eating frozen Mysis everyday. I would not of got it but my wife got him last year on Valentines Day without me knowing. So far so good though coming up on the 1 year anniversary in having her. She seems really healthy and very thick not skinny at all. Treated her to some pods in a bottle today and feed phyto several days a week to help promote pod growth. Added a small Acan frag today will get some pics later.

Thanks just realized how crappy the pic was. The Acans are pretty cool as soon as the pumps are turned off they open like crazy and know it is feedin time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My Scutus was on the glass today so i snapped some underside pics of him. Pretty rare occasion to see him from the bottom!

6-1-10044.jpg

6-1-10049.jpg

6-1-10052.jpg

6-1-10043.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived