SaltCritters.com

In time for Christmas. Coralife HQI 150 MH pendant 2 weeks old.

cp3823

150 watt electronic ballast MH with 3 lunar leds on seperate powersupply. This unit is 3 weeks old from marine depot. I installed it over my tank and lit the bulb for 4 days. My tank is too big so I'm going to have to go with a larger multi-light setup. This comes just as shown, packaged in a large box with plenty of insulation. I have an extra cheapo bulp if I can find It I'll throw in for an emergency backup.

$225 shipped anywhere in the USA.

Link to where I bought it.

http://images.marinedepot.com/ps_AquariumP...qi_pendant.html

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

this is the adjusting unit. the light can be adjusted up or down by nearly 2 feet.

DSC01607.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

There is not a single blemish or scratch on anything

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01611.jpg

Bulb being lit

DSC01612.jpg

no offense....but no one on here buys coralife products, cuz theyre essentially crap.

thats why no one has responded....you may sell it, dont get me wrong. but thats why no interest as of yet.

no offense....but no one on here buys coralife products, cuz theyre essentially crap.

thats why no one has responded....you may sell it, dont get me wrong. but thats why no interest as of yet.

I've owned countless coralife products-

they are by no means crap. Not sure where you're getting that.

burtbollinger

i like coralife....their ro/di filter is nice stuff...not sure about lighting, but i dont hear a lot of bad stuff about their products

+1

IME coralife has never let me down. i have one of their lights and its still going strong since 05'

i like coralife....their ro/di filter is nice stuff...not sure about lighting, but i dont hear a lot of bad stuff about their products

Then you should try their Digital power timers. CRAP. I can't wait to replace mine. Nothing like resetting and reprogramming the damn thing every time you turn the pumps off to feed the tank.

Then you should try their Digital power timers. CRAP. I can't wait to replace mine. Nothing like resetting and reprogramming the damn thing every time you turn the pumps off to feed the tank.

Why would you come here and jack my thread with usless BS about that?

You get two bulbs, one current usa 14k brand new, the other is a pheonix 14k with 4 eight hour days on the bulb. You also get a timer as well. Not gonna find a nearly brand new fixture for cheaper.

I'm looking for a pendent but I think this is a little out of my range. Looks nice though!!

I will consider any reasonable offer. I'm not going to give it away it but I dont need it anymore as well.

I will consider any reasonable offer. I'm not going to give it away it but I dont need it anymore as well.

Can you pm me and we'll talk about it?

Archived