Coral Vue Hydros

July 2008 - TheCuban1040

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

July's featured reef profile is our member @TheCuban1040 and his 24 gallon nano reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find TheCuban1040's tank journal here in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for TheCuban1040, and he'll try his best to answer them.

Tanque Verde

Hey, wait! I just realized: your TOTM has some of my gsp in it. And my tank has some of your TOTM's bubble pearl. This is close as I'm ever gonna be to famous! Woot!

TheCuban1040

Your Neon GSP is definitely what put me over the edge buddy! I'll have to let you take a sip out of Lord Nano-Reef's Cup. :D

How is that bubble doing by the way? Did it green up for you?

Congrats Luis...

Now for sure those candy canes are gonna be outta my reach since your tank made TOTM. Gorgeous tank, trade my AP for yours? LOL

Fantastic tank. Congrats!

Love the variety and the low fish load. Keeping it simple as possible. Perfect. Just bookmarked your Tank profile in my fav collection.

I'm now kicking myself that I haven't been taking monthly FTS progression pics like you have. Well done.

TheCuban1040

Thanks for all the praise everybody, I really appreciate it.

roselavy: I got the idea to take "progress" pictures from people on this site before I even got the tank. It's really cool to look at the older pics and see the stages that a tank goes through. Now they are just looking more and more cluttered!

basser: Thanks, it's an honor to follow a tank as awesome as yours! You have the coolest dendros I have ever seen.

Archived