Top Shelf Aquatics

RED SEA PICTURES

Airborne

What do I think... LOOKS DAMN GOOD!!!

Great job on the aquascape!!!

Thanks. I appreciate the compliment. I have no idea what I am doing, but it is fun.

Thanks. I appreciate the compliment. I have no idea what I am doing, but it is fun.

Looking good! I like that aquascape, can't wait to see some life in it! If you used LR did you manage to score any hitchhikers?

I shall be following along to see how it all takes shape. Make sure you keep us updated with photos.

Just incase you didn't know, on photobucket, when your looking at your album, if you click on the IMG Code, and paste it into your post, the photos will show up there for everyone, just means no one has to go looking. But if you knew all that then I'll just shut up and watch :P

Oh, and Welcome to Nano-Reef! :D

Looking good! I like that aquascape, can't wait to see some life in it! If you used LR did you manage to score any hitchhikers?

I shall be following along to see how it all takes shape. Make sure you keep us updated with photos.

Just incase you didn't know, on photobucket, when your looking at your album, if you click on the IMG Code, and paste it into your post, the photos will show up there for everyone, just means no one has to go looking. But if you knew all that then I'll just shut up and watch :P

Oh, and Welcome to Nano-Reef! :D

Thanks on the aquascape...like I said, I'd be lost without Nano-Reefs help. 1st salt tank. I didn't know how to attach thanks for the advice sorry for the inconvenience. It is cured LR and Live sand. I don't have much inthe way of hitchhikers. One small snail is all I scored. Lots of feather dusters.

Looks great! I'm sure you already have, but just in case I'll say it... Read StevieT's thread on the Red Sea Max...

Let's try this.

Looks good. Very nice for lazy bastages like myself who want the pictures handed to them on a platter. ;)

Now... If we can get you to put a space between the images to provide visual separation...

:welcome: to N-R and the RSM fold. Looks like the tank is coming along well. Is the brownish color on the top rock the beginnings of a diatom bloom?

Keep us posted.

-hank

Is the brownish color on the top rock the beginnings of a diatom bloom?

Keep us posted.

-hank

Yes it is. I actually added two small orange Turbo Snails that are starting to clean up the brown algea.

• 5 years later...

Archived