inTank Media Baskets

StanD

Gerber77

Thank you very much Stan. Great communication, shipping and frag. I couldnt be happier. Thanks again. Heres a little something of what I got. Opened within 5 minutes of being in my tank.

dfddfdf.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will second that :D I bought some frags maybe 2 years ago, and I will always remember how well packaged the frags were shipped. Will not hesitate to buy from him again.

-Jeff

I will second that :D I bought some frags maybe 2 years ago, and I will always remember how well packaged the frags were shipped. Will not hesitate to buy from him again.

-Jeff

what are those they are so pretty

what are those they are so pretty

Are you talking about my picture? The middle is Pom Pom Xenia from Stan and to the right is a green favia.

• 2 weeks later...

what can i say?I am extremely pleased,he was very patient and replied to my every pm..wouldn't hesitate to buy off again...Thanks again Stan :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with the others... Stan is GREAT to deal with!

He was very patient with my "newbness", and my picture requests!

Did an amazing job of packaging!!! Frags arrived safe and sound!

Look forward to dealing with you again Stan! You made it very easy for this newb...

Thanks a million bro!

• 3 months later...

Stan - Thanks for organizing the Vortech GB. My transaction went exceptionally well and you helped the NR community save some money. Stan has been very prompt and professional in dealing with all aspects of the GB.

As you all know, Vortech's aren't cheap and if Stan is trustworthy enough to deal with such a high dollar GB, I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

The Group Buy of June 2008 for the vortech pumps was my first GB. The Entire transaction was FLAWLESS. I could not be more pleased. StanD explained how the GB worked, and I got an awesome! deal. Not to mention the most important part: He kept me updated, was polite and a great guy to work with.

I would not hesitate to do business with StanD again.

Folks,

I completely agree with the previous two posts. StanD did a fantastic job organizing this group buy. Quick replies and detailed explanations throughout the process. Also, the vendor for the Vortech pumps was outstanding. I paid for my order and the pump was at my door 2 days later (shipped from West coast and I am in the NYC area).

If you are considering going in on a GB with StanD then you are in good hands. Well done StanD and I look forward to future GB's!

I got in on the AIO acrylic nano group buy organized by Stan. I got my tank today packed incredibly well and in perfect shape. Stan is a great communicator who let me know whenever he had updates during the build. Thanks Stan!!

Stan did a great job on the Vortech GB. The deal went perfectly and I received my pump in just a few days at a great price. Thanks again!

fishez4alivin

Stan, Thanks for hooking us up, I received the pump today, and I couldn't be happier. I'm really glad I got the MP40W, it works flawlessly, isn't hot, and I aligned it up on the first try. I have a 3/4" acrylic tank, and it holds it without any problem. And about the vendor, he is great with the shipping as well as providing the retail receipt. I may need to get a controller from him. Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

How many times have you seen group buys go bad? I've seen a few, and they get pretty nasty. This was definitely not one of those, thanks to StanD.

I got my MP40w on a group buy arranged by Stan, who's been GREAT throughout. Money was handled directly by the seller via PayPal. Stan's communication is super-fast, and he even updated me when the MP20 I ordered was delayed by the manufacturer. And when I mentioned that I have the original MP40, he even suggested that I get the magnet upgrade. Looks like he knows his stuff.

If Stan ever arranges another group buy, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks, man.

• 2 weeks later...

I also want to drop a note and say StanD has gone above and beyond for the Vortech group buy. Very helpful, quick to respond, I only have praise.

Adam

• 4 weeks later...

Stan's Vortech group buy was awesome. Such a great deal and such great service from all involved. Stan's communication was excellent and I would absolutely participate in another group buy that he organizes (assuming I need/want the product offered, of course...haha). Thanks again StanD!

I'll agree with that. I can see how one of these group buys can get out of hand and confusing but it went smooth as can be once the manufacturer finally shipped the product out. Nice job and thanks a lot Stan.

fierceseaman

StanD is a great seller. When I lost my mind and purchased something when I was in San Diego, Stan kept held on to it for me and was able to meet me at the drop of a hat when I drove through his area. Great guy to deal with. Stan, the tank is set up, got any good frags lying around? BTW, the light is GREAT.

Shoot Me_I Explode

StandD is a great guy, My first experience with a group buy and absolutely no complaints can be had. Received the Powermodule today, best light I have ever seen. :D

dsc00423jw4.th.jpg

Recently, there have been a number of threads of members warning others from scammers. As someone who's done business with Stan D, I can assure anyone.... Stan is about the farthest thing from a scammer you could find.

I purchased 3 monti frags from Stan @ $40 each. Not only did they arrive as described, they also arrived when promised. I'd also like to mention the care with which Stan packaged them. They were each individually bagged, then 2 bags were bagged in another bag to keep them secure. All frags were carefully packaged in a styro box with packing peanuts and newspaper to further insulate and secure them. Very professional packaging is the best I can describe it.

Now, for all of you math geniuses, you may be wondering about the "2 bagged" comment I made in the previous paragraph. Well, the 3rd frag was also bagged in yet another bag. In that bag, came another free frag. Both were bagged as before. Now, the free frag wasn't something I expected. Stan offered me all sorts of coral frags as a freebie. I told him an acan or SPS would be fine, but wasn't necessary. So, even though he knew I didn't need or expect another frag, he included one anyway.

In short, if anyone sees something they want, offered by Stan. Don't hesitate to buy from him.

Stan, if I could, I'd give you "one get out of ban free card". :lol:

Edit for clarification: All frags were triple bagged, then 2 bags bagged in another bag. Sorry for any confusion.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived