Coral Vue Hydros

mvite & awesomeaquatics

adinsxq

I just unpacked a second shipment from mvite... excellent stuff.

I do have to share one additional important piece of information: Mvite uses tasty water!

Due to his extra thick bags, I had somewhat of a difficult time popping it one of the frags open. As a result, the pressure I was applying shot a jet of water INTO MY FACE once I finally broke through.

By far, mvite has the best tasting water I've ever received. The water didn't even sting the eyes!

I just unpacked a second shipment from mvite... excellent stuff.

I do have to share one additional important piece of information: Mvite uses tasty water!

Due to his extra thick bags, I had somewhat of a difficult time popping it one of the frags open. As a result, the pressure I was applying shot a jet of water INTO MY FACE once I finally broke through.

By far, mvite has the best tasting water I've ever received. The water didn't even sting the eyes!

That is nice!... Mvite I gotta buy some of your stuff and Adin nice pick up :)

I am happy to see that you finally got some cool stuff from my distant 15th cousin five times removed on my great-grandmother's side. Now you and I can both say we've been touched by mvite's hemorroid cream tainted hands :D

I am happy to see that you finally got some cool stuff from my distant 15th cousin five times removed on my great-grandmother's side. Now you and I can both say we've been touched by mvite's hemorroid cream tainted hands :D

lol

My Socal bro's! I wish I could live there and you could experience my insanity first hand----but for now you will have to live vicariously though my shipments!

Adin--I triple filter that water to make sure that it doesn't taste. All the nasty smell is all over my hands---I purposely remove it from the water.

Just like my kids always say, "Dad, you smell like coral."

See, I don't think you really want to be near us. I was in your neck of the woods and you were making up excuses trying to avoid me like I had the plague. So much for family.

See, I don't think you really want to be near us. I was in your neck of the woods and you were making up excuses trying to avoid me like I had the plague. So much for family.

Aw man-- don't think that!!! There was 1 excuse!!!

Thanks for the kind words again adin!!!

JMIB is sweeping the nation---just in time for me to have almost none left!! LOL!

I don't know if I ever posted a picture of my Mvite Blastos after I got me new camera. My other one bit the dust.

NewCamera7.jpg

Weetabix was very impressed with the packing. It was happy from day 1. BTW It loves Oyster eggs. :D

Mark,

Did you know that your feedback link doesn't work? Clicked it to check if I posted there when I got home with the blastos & alas-there is not Mvite Feedback.

Here's the pic of the blasto's I got from Mayor mvite:

DSCF0136.jpg

I love 'em. They're super healthy and look better every day.

I had something kinda weird happen with them the other day tho.

I was gazing rapturously at them, when I noticed something moving on them. Looked kinda like a pod, but it was moving funny.

So of course I looked closer.

You'll never believe what I saw next.

It was a whole family of pods, doing a funky little dance.

No, REALLY!!!

It was kinda like a reef tank version of a flea circus.

Now I know he's the mayor and all, but how does he DO that?!!! :huh:

Lookin good ladies!

My feedback link stops working after a day or something. I can't stand it!!!! ARGH!!! I can't wait until technology goes away.

Weetie--Of course trained pods are part of the deal.

someone remind me to take photos of my other MVITE micros :)

Hey adin--remember to post pics of those other micros!!! Lol!

Weetie--Of course trained pods are part of the deal.

Hey adin--remember to post pics of those other micros!!! Lol!

How'd you like your polka dancing acetaminophors? :P

How'd you like your polka dancing acetaminophors? :P

The were actually on a break when they arrived. They were all sitting when they got here---like styrofoam wallflowers.

Hey adin--Remember to post pics of those other micros! :)

• 4 months later...

Archived