Pod Your Reef

Stan

supernip

I have the adin paranoia complex, I dislike to meet you guys irl. I'm always expecting weirdos of some sort but I really wanted some rose anemones, and refused to pay the 100+ the local lfs were asking for the green base variation.

Stan offered me 2 roses, proven clones from his 4yo tank for an awesome price. They're bright red and super healthy. He even gave me the big piece of rock, and some gsp they were on.

In my picture, the top one is still healing from the split, the mouth wasn't fully form but how could stand have known? It was actually the healthier looking of the two when I was at his house. It even has 2 fused tentacles, and has been healing extremely rapidly from when I picked it up on wednesday.

The second one was the less healthy looking one but you can see how great it looks. The tentacles are actually bubbles,and it is extremely red.

Stan is a great seller with a great 20gal project coming up. You guys gotta look out for that thread, it'll be one to keep an eye on. A+ seller in my book, bonus points for not being a weirdo.

post-1983-1161572395_thumb.jpg

I bought the rose from Stan hoping that my clown at the time would host it but he did not, so it didnt seem logical to keep it and I ended up selling it.

• 2 weeks later...

Woah i just happened to bump onto this little topic! Thanks for the kind words all!

Reefers can be weird, but have always been cool peeps regardless. In all my reefing dealings, i've ever only had one negative transaction with a trade or sale.

By the way nip, i am a weirdo. Good thing i put up the front just long enough for you not to notice.

I've got three BTAs right now kinda struggling (not thriving), sadly they're super stressed due to me moving the tank to the garage. The new tank is just cycled so they'll have a new home in a few days.

Archived