inTank Media Baskets

January 2010 - HeyLookItsCaps

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For January we're featuring HeyLookItsCaps and his 29 gallon nano reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find HeyLookItsCaps' tank journal here in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for HeyLookItsCaps, and he'll try his best to answer them.

animalmaster6

Congrats!

Your tank is absolutely amazing and all of your corals, anemones, fish, and inverts look extremely happy!

Congrats, your tank really deserves it! :)

Spectacular! I love that flower nem, adds a lot of personality to the tank.

Just a quick question though, how big of a water change do you do weekly? I couldn't seem to find the exact amount you do.

Thanks!

Oh wait... I think I found it. Is it 5 gallons weekly? I'm guessing this: (5 Gallons of Calcium Dosed R/O changed every Thursday) is talking about the water change? I knew I was reading it wrong, because it seems like the tank would have to be quite a bit bigger to be able to dose 5 gallons of calcium solution.

HeyLookItsCaps
Spectacular! I love that flower nem, adds a lot of personality to the tank.

Just a quick question though, how big of a water change do you do weekly? I couldn't seem to find the exact amount you do.

Thanks!

Oh wait... I think I found it. Is it 5 gallons weekly? I'm guessing this: (5 Gallons of Calcium Dosed R/O changed every Thursday) is talking about the water change? I knew I was reading it wrong, because it seems like the tank would have to be quite a bit bigger to be able to dose 5 gallons of calcium solution.

ya haha, sorry thats 5 gallons of R/o salt water that i dose with calcium. 5 gallons weekly

Pickle!!

Hey Bro.. . had to emerge from hiding for this one. I remember when this kid had no idea what he was doing but got to witness first hand his motivation and passion for the hobby.

I knew he'd get TOTM - was just a matter of time.

HeyLookItsCaps
Hey Bro.. . had to emerge from hiding for this one. I remember when this kid had no idea what he was doing but got to witness first hand his motivation and passion for the hobby.

I knew he'd get TOTM - was just a matter of time.

haha, i remember going over to your house before you moved. good times, i was hoping youd see my shout out to ya on here

Archived