inTank Media Baskets

[Custom] ChrisS

ChrisS

Thanks guys.

I'm really enjoying how this tank has shaped up over the last moth. Here's some more eye candy.

Pinkzoas.jpg

Pinkringzoas.jpg

Greenringzoas.jpg

Zoas_small.jpg

orangezoas.jpg

greenstarzoas.jpg

Orangeandgreens.jpg

Mixedzoas.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered some moonlights for my tank a few weeks ago and finally got around to taking some pics. This are quite bright...more than I expected. The zoas even stay open under them. These are 8 blue LED lights in a strip I bought off ebay. I'm enjoying the glow of my corals under them. Here are a few pics.

tankundermoonlights.jpg

zoasunderbluelight.jpg

fulltank11.jpg

FIzoas.jpg

rics.jpg

Not much else to report. The tank has pretty much been taking care of itself lately. Just top off the FW and an occassional WC.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I got too busy with real life and didn't get the Feb pics posted so I guess I'm out. I've had fun putting together this nano and I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy it. I'm off to frag some of the zoas and remove some of the softies for my clubs frag swap. Since I'm out now I can play around a bit more with my stock and get some new frags.

Good luck to everyone who's still in!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

I got too busy with real life and didn't get the Feb pics posted so I guess I'm out. I've had fun putting together this nano and I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy it. I'm off to frag some of the zoas and remove some of the softies for my clubs frag swap. Since I'm out now I can play around a bit more with my stock and get some new frags.

Good luck to everyone who's still in!

Looks great though! :)

What are some of the rics you're keeping in the tank?

You find that the coloration on the zoos are pretty good even though there's ~40-50 watts of PC lighting?

I plan to have 108w (3x36w) PC lighting over my 10 gallon tank and I'm afraid the zoos will lose their great colors.

Archived