inTank Media Baskets

[Custom] jeremai

jeremai

for a photographer, you don't take very many photos

Well, if you paid me to take shots of my tank, I would make it a priority - in the memantime, I'll spend my energy on actual paying assignments, thanks.

Plus, nothing has changed! <_<

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, fine.

QaD-FTS.jpg

Quick and dirty, but you asked for it. :P

Now that I have that out of the way, everyone help me deicde which photo I should enter in the contest this month:

nem2.jpg

nem1.jpg

Woo hoo! If you'd like practice, I could use an ID on the bryozoans I posted way back on page two or something. :)

Google image search on Bugula

then search

Bugula turrita

a.k.a. Bushy Sea Fern... is this stuff coming from the Gulf of Maine?

i was at the local A-quarium yesterday with my super-cool boss-man. one of the displays had massive Urticina (labeled) scattered around. these anemones can take a beating! the surge in that tank was huge and they seemed to LOVE IT.

:)

Good - because with a Mag 5 running through ten gallons of water, I have no shortage of turnaround...

By the way, my largest Urticina tried to eat my starfish this morning. I say try because, once the star knew what was going on, it VERY SLOWLY pulled itself out. I'll post some bad photos when I'm not sitting at a table handing out presents to the needy and downtrodden.

• 3 weeks later...

Since you dont have any fish or shrimps jeremai, may I suggest Neotrypaea-californiensis?

neotrypaea2.jpg

neotrypaea.jpg

They're sold as bait. A bait store/lfs by my house sells these guys dozen/$5. I picked two up for a buck.

Archived