Innovative Marine Aquariums

[Custom] Fishfreak218

Fishfreak218

no one liked the pics :o ^

anyway my Sunpod came in today (saved $80 by ordering it and now i can get a better light for my 40B or 50g)

anyway this light runs very cool.. i dont think my temps have changed any... the white LEDs are week... the bulb is deffinatly not yellow more of a whitish blue... ill get pics up later

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you love the sunpod? The bulb they give you is great, and I'm really not having any temperature issues either.

yup, the first day i wasnt so impressed but from then on the bulb has been great! my temp runs 81.5 F so thats not bad, comparing to when i had my 150w MH on my 30g. Cube w/out the chiller it was reaching 84... and 85 on hot days

the Yellow Clown goby has not been eating (i forgot to ask them at the store to feed them infront of me :slap: ) typical of clown gobbies too darn darn darn! :rant:

^Soon,

tomorow i am picking up a neon green toadstool and a Dendrophyllia from www.coralseaonline.com

luckly he is local to me! Nice guy, i recomend him... aslo those blueberry anemones and the orange anemones ARE NOT DYED. They are cold water also cough Jere cough

Well, the coral is all stressed from a waterchange and the Neon Green Toadstool and the Dendro are only a few hours old but here are some [bad] pics:

2vvv0q9.jpg

3yhav7q.jpg

2hol1q9.jpg

47wypi1.jpg

also that is the thread^^^ i have seen the orange anems. in person

no, it detached and has been randomly showing up in different spots in my 30g. Cube

thanks,

the tank needs to be cleaned up a little.. my pics really dont give the coral credit at all

thats one problem,

these lights are great in person but horrible to take pics with :(

• 2 weeks later...

Ok,

well IMO the tank looks alot more full since last FTS. I was cleaning yesterday and I nocked the rocks over, i tried to get it back the way it was before but you know how that goes. Also I took the anemone shrimp out, he was annoying the anemones way to much. Also unfortunatly the Bicolor Blenny went carpet surfing :/ Im going to try a glass top or something and then get another fish. I added a frag of colve polyps too. They are doing really well. Pics later

Well, the tank looks alot different than that last FTS

Anyway, I went to the LFS today and picked up a Black Saddle back clown and a Marginated Damsel

I'll post pics once they are in,

Also I bought a featherduster ALONG time ago and I alway thought it was connected to an empty shell. Well the shell wasnt empty and is infact some time of filter feeding clam....

EDIT** I took a video of the tank... now if I could just figure out how to post it :)

Have fun Fish

I still have your christmas gift...

ROYAL GRAMMA!!!!

lol

Just joking man...tank looks awesome and GReat pics BTW.

I just havent checked lately.

Keep up the Progress

Izzue

colorado? goodluck with the storms, be safe!

lol thanks..

yeah im pretty sure we are fine... i dont know if it is snowing that hard in Aspen but well see.. I doubt if it was storming that bad that we would go

Have fun Fish

I still have your christmas gift...

ROYAL GRAMMA!!!!

lol

Just joking man...tank looks awesome and GReat pics BTW.

I just havent checked lately.

Keep up the Progress

Izzue

LOL thanks.. the video gave you a better vizualization of the tank then the FTS.. Im loading it now.. hopefully this time it works

Fishfreak218

Ok,

well nothing is dead since I got back from my trip!

I went to 3 LFS's today and nobody had anything!

Well they had some stuff but not a whole lot. I picked up a Pink Feather Duster which has yet to open. My favorite LFS is getting a shipment in on monday so i'll update you guys if I get anything (i most likely will, I saw a nice ricordea there but didnt get it, i'll get it on monday)

Also, trying to get too all the LFS's before the cut-off date for coral!!! :o

Hey, i know its the day after the cut off date but ill be posting my pic. up so that know one thinks im cheating... so just wait, it will be up today

EDIT**computer problem fixed pics will be loaded shortly

Archived