ReefCleaners.org

[Stock] Pico1

pico1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a quick look at the live rock and aquascaping. Later tonight I'll post pics from the sides and a picture from farther out so you can see the whole set-up.

zzz302.jpg

Thanks guys! I handpicked it at the Your Reef Aquarium retail store. More Pics!

Right side

xyz005.jpg

Left side

xyz008.jpg

Right to left

xyz011.jpg

Left to right

xyz012.jpg

Close up of LR

xyz015.jpg

xyz013.jpg

Oct. picture on first page. :)

Sweet! Let me know how the Toadstool looks. I'm thinking of selling my soul to Floorlord for one. :lol:

Oh and thanks for the compliment on my tank.

The toadstool looks great. It is currently in my 55 with a bunch of other corals waiting to go in this tank. I added 4 blue leg hermits, 1 zebra hermit, 1 turbo snail, 1 cerith snail, 1 tonga nassarius snail, 1 margarita snail, and 1 fire shrimp. I also added a few rocks and a clam shell. After talking to ORA and the LFS my no stripe clown will be here next week. :) I am wondering what to keep with my no stripe clown. I am thinking a black percula but I'm not sure yet. I'll be attending a frag swap next Saturday and should be bringing home some nice LPS and rics.

Rockwork

10003.jpg

Fire shrimp

10008.jpg

sweet work! im excited to see this tank of LE..... more importantly, the watermelon chalice you claim to be putting in there. That is probably my all time goal as a reefer, to own some watermelon chalice....:D

sweet work! im excited to see this tank of LE..... more importantly, the watermelon chalice you claim to be putting in there. That is probably my all time goal as a reefer, to own some watermelon chalice....

Thanks! I'll be getting a lot of the LE stuff (including the chalice) from atlantis aquarium in the bay area.

I really like that rock work. And that clam shell is such a cute touch.

I have fire shrimp envy!

Thanks! I wish the fire shrimp would come out more though.

I am acclimating all the corals I got for this tank at the bottom of my 55 which has metal halide lighting. The blasto didn't like the decrease in light too much but he's looking better and better every day. Nitrates are at 0 and Alk at 9.6. Here is a picture of the colony. I'll be posting more stuff that I add tonight as I am about to leave for a frag swap.

zzz024.jpg

You have joker palys. I hate you.

Those corals are amazing!

Thanks tightrope!

I added roti-feast for the first time and the fire shrimp went nuts! Also there are hundreds of pods on the walls of the tank. Anyone know what would eat them since I will only be having clownfish? I think I should cut down on the phyto-feast.

Here are some new pictures with the LE toadstool. Sorry about the white spots. It really is pods and not dirty glass.

Toadstool (looks better under the CF bulbs than it did under my 14K haide)

10027.jpg

FTS1

10020.jpg

Side

10022.jpg

FTS2

10024.jpg

Archived