SaltCritters.com

[STOCK] doncb

doncb

How did you do your drip top off? Did you follow one of the air pump top off systems here? I have been wanting to do one for mine but am not sure where to start.

I'll post a pic of it as soon as I can. Just took an air valve, bottle and tube.

Yep, that's a Majano. Looks really nice! (for a "pest"!)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOW......you always make great tanks.....thank god ur in STOCK....i have enough competition to worry about....very very very nice.....i love it...cant wait to see it fully stocked

Hmmm?? Maybe I should switch to [CUSTOM]? :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Checking on the tank this morning and found that my rock crab had molted! He was a hitch hiker on the LR. Doesn't seem to bother anything so I decided to leave him in. He comes out at night and I always see him picking at the LR. He does like to grab food from the Majano he hides under.

Here is a pic of his molt.

CrabMolt.jpg

Brave man keeping a rock crab. Cute little guy though, good luck with him.

No guts, no glory! :D Been keeping an eye on him. When the lights are on he hides in a hole. At night he comes out and picks at the rock around the hole. I give him a small piece of mysis when I feed the Majanos. Seems to keep him happy.

Tank ststus:

So far the tank is doing great. Got a diatom issue right now but it looks like it is receeding. Rearanged a few of the corals and one of the mushrooms split. There is something missing though. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Couple more pics. Man, this tank is fun! The mushrooms have been splitting. Started with 5 now I've got 7. Got to trim back the Anthelia this weekend (compare it to the pic in the post above this one). I added a very small Ric about 2 weeks ago and now it has doubled in size. I'll try to get a good pic of it this weekend. It started out the diameter of a pencil eraser. The Frog Spawn looks so much better than in the pics. The tank is really stable now. Easy to care for too. :)

FTS

FTS_122505.jpg

Some Zoos

Zoas122505.jpg

That sure is one nice looking tank. So clean and neat, the corals are looking fantastic too! :D

Have you had to trim the macro back much?

Best regards

Ann

Just about every week.

i really like the majano, those are sick! Keep up the good work, your gonna give zoogirl a run for her money i think!

PS - love the aquascaping

Archived